Soda imagine

This is for outsiders12A thanks for the comment. Hope this doesn't suck too bad

Kaitlyn's POV
I'm walking home from school, it's been a awful day. I couldn't wait to see my big brother, Dally, he always makes me feel better. I'm on my way to my house when three Socs come out of no where.

"Hey grease. " one of them said.
"Go away. " I said, walking faster.
They didn't take rejection nicely. All of the sudden they jump me and I'm on the ground. One of their disgusting hands creep up my shirt. I go wild and scream and buck against the hands that held me down.

"Oh my god, Kaitlyn!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

All of the sudden, the whole gang is there and they are chasing after the guys that jumped me.

I wasn't aware that I was shaking or that tears were streaming down my cheeks. Soda knelt down beside me and says "Are you okay, Kat?" He asks frantically.

"Yeah I'm okay, I'm okay." I say, taking a deep breath and try not to sob.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the Curtis house. He lays me on the couch and sits down beside me.

Soda's POV
She got jumped. I swear I want to rip them apart. I take a deep breath and wrap an arm around her trembling frame. I really like her but I don't think she feels that way about me. I play with her dark blond hair and she lays her head on my chest, letting my senses fill with her intoxicating fragrance. She's so beautiful.

"Kat? I gotta tell you something."
"Yeah Soda?" She says, looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.
"I like you Kat, to be honest, I'm crazy about ya. " I say, having to look away because I know she don't think about me like that.

"Soda, I like you too." She says looking me in the eyes.
Without thinking, I pressed my lips to hers.
She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I gently cradled her head and kissed her harder.

One thing I'm glad of, that I was there instead of Steve...