Ponyboy Imagine

This is for Babyrose2

Neva's POV

I am just sitting in English class, and this incredibly hot guy comes walking in. He had longer hair which was slicked back, he had eyes that were hazel and that seemed to glow in the light.

"Class this is Ponboy Curtis. Please make him feel welcome." The teacher called.

A few snickers came from the class because of his name. It was unique, just like him.

He walked with his head down and sat down beside me.

"This seat taken?" He asked.

"Is now." I replied.

He smiled. Golly, his smile could melt you.

Pony's POV

It's my first day and Soda got me here late. I was dreading having to walk in to a class room full of immature kids in English. I get to the door and hesitantly open the door. Almost instantly, at least twenty set of eyes locked on me. Only one pair stood out, these stunning blue eyes locked on mine and I completely lost my train of thought. The teacher introduced me and, as usual, I heard a few snickers erupted from the class. I sat beside that girl with the dazzling blue eyes. She looked even prettier close up, she had long brown hair and was skinny and tall, she was gorgeous.

"This seat taken?" I say

Did I really JUST say that?!*Mental face palm*

"Is now." She replied, smiling. Her smile was just like the rest of her, incredible.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Neva." She said, smiling again at me.

"That's a pretty name." I speak my thoughts out loud. She blushed.

"You wanna go to a movie after school?" I say as nonchalantly as I could manage.

"Sure." She says, copying my casual tone.

Yes! Soda was gonna flip when I tell him. I almost jumped out of my seat but I repressed the urge. I couldn't help the goofy grin that overtook my face for the rest of class. I couldn't wait.