Ponyboy imagine

This is for @pine_tree_1. Hope it's okay.

Bella's POV
I had finally moved out of California and into Oklahoma to live with my big brother, Johnny. I haven't seen him in forever. As I'm walking down the street where my brother lives I can't help but feel eyes on me. Automatically, I panic. He's found me.

I look around frantically and suddenly I feel arms around my waist. I about jump out of my skin till I turn around and see my older brother, grinning like an idiot.

"Hey bells." Johnny says grinning.
"Hey johnnycake. " I say, grinning back.

We hug each other tightly and exchange the "wow it's been forever, how ya been?" Conversation.

I look beside him and see a handsome boy with a nice build and greenish gray eyes with dark brown greased back hair.

"Oh, bells this is my friend Ponyboy. Ponyboy this is my sister, Bella. " Johnny introduced us.

I managed a shy wave and he smiled shyly at me. Lordy did he have a nice smile.

Ponys POV.

Johnny half way drags me to come see his sister and he almost scares the heck out of her. Was it just me or did it look like she was expecting to be hit?

She had and smooth looking tan skin with dark brown eyes. The minute I saw her, I just couldn't look away. She was wearing a micky mouse sweater and skinny jeans rolled up above her red high top converses. Her beautiful black hair was tied back with a black and white scrunchie.

I helped her with her bags at Johnny's house. His parents weren't there, surprise, surprise. We all left to swing by the DX so Bella could meet the rest of the gang.

While meeting the gang I noticed she was a tad jumpy about meeting new guys. I looked at her as she looked around at the door as if she was waiting for someone else to find her, she seemed very edgy.

After a whole of observing this I pulled her aside.

"Hey what's wrong?" I inquired of her.
"Oh um nothing. " She said, looking down at the floor.

"Hey, I know I just met you but I can keep a secret." I assure her.

She nods and plays with her hair momentary before looking up, her dark brown eyes periced my gray ones, for a moment we starred at each other in a rather comforable silence before she said "My ex was abusive and I thought I could get away from him by moving, I guess I'm just worried he will come after me." She said hesitantly, biting into her bottom lip.

I just look at her, she was abused by her ex. I felt so bad for her. Without thinking, I wrap my arms around her and hold her small frame close to me. For some reason I feel so protective of her. I notice Two bit starring over at us with a smile on his face. He walked over to us and wrapped his arm around Bella.

"Hey, bells." He said, grinning.

I might have known that Two bit would like her. I don't have a chance against him, I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. Two bit cocked an eye brow at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the side.

"Pony, I know you like her." He says, sighing.

"Yeah I do." I say, looking down at the floor.

"Look Pony, she's like my sister. Nothing more." He assured.

"Really?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, now go get her." Two bit says, slapping my back.

I walk back over to her and she was looking so beautiful. I invite her to come watch the sunset with me and nothing ever felt better.