Chapter 2

SCARLETT'S POV:
After I help Liz get Ry ready I pack a little bag for Riley. I grab a pacifier, bottle, Mr Cuddles, a blanket and a few toys as well as diapers and a spare change of clothes in case it gets chilly. I put the bag by the front door next to Rose's. I decide to check on Rose and find her asleep next to Riley's box of toys. I take a quick photo as Liz comes out. "Aw that's so cute!" Liz whispers as I lift Rose up deciding to let her sleep a little so she isn't grumpy on set. We get the girls shoes on, which is harder for Liz as Riley doesn't keep her feet still for more than three seconds, and walk outside locking the door behind us. "Who's car?" I ask "Mine. I don't want to have to change Ry's car seat over" she says and I nod. I get Rose's car seat from my car and slide her into it. She moves a little as I strap her in but she stays sleeping which is great. Liz asks me to put Ry's buggy in the boot just in case so I do and then I get in the passenger side. I'm checking over Rose's bag making sure she has everything when I hear Riley start to cry. I turn around and see Riley standing in her car seat not letting Liz sit her down. Liz looks very stressed as we should be getting to set now and Riley isn't co-operating. "Ry I need you to sit down please" Liz says but Riley shakes her head and starts to whine. I hope the noise doesn't wake Rose because I don't want two upset kids on set. After five more minutes Liz finally gets a crying Riley in the car and we start driving to set.

RILEY'S POV:

I hate the car seat. It's horrible! I hate it so much. Mummy's trying to get me to sit in it but I don't want to. I decide that if I stand up then mummy cant clip me in. My idea works for a little bit but mummy manages to slide my legs out from under me. I wiggle around so she cant put the clips on but she's stronger then me and gets them on me easily. I don't know what to do so I just start crying. It doesn't work though. Mummy shuts the door and gets in front of me. I want mummy! As we set off I just want cuddles. I want mummy cuddles. "Mummy!" I cry. "Yes baby?" she says from in front of me. "Cuddle pwease" I say but mummy keeps driving. "Mummy's driving baby. When we arrive on set we can cuddle, okay?" she says but I want cuddles now. "Mr Cuddles?" I call looking for my bear. "Mr Cuddles!!" I call louder but I don't know where he is. "He's in your bag honey" Aunty Scarlett says. I want my bear now! I keep crying until my eyes get really heavy and I end up falling asleep in my car seat.

LIZZIE'S POV:
I finally pull up to set with five minutes left. I breathe a sigh of relief and get out the car to see Riley asleep in her car seat. I'm so glad I bought the buggy! I open the door and see both Rose and Ry asleep so Scar takes a quick photo and then we both get them out the car. I slowly pull Ry out the car and take her over to the buggy, strapping her in and then putting the blanket over her and passing Mr Cuddles to her. Scar keeps hold of Rose so I grab her bag and put it with Ry's under the buggy. We start to make our way over to set and see Chris E and Robert already at set. "Hey you guys!" Chris says smiling and walking up to us. "Oh I see its beauty sleep day!" Robert adds smiling at the sleeping girls. "Let's say more of a traumatic car ride!" I joke and we all laugh. I park Ry's buggy up next to mine and Chris E's chairs and hope she sleeps whilst I get my hair, make up and costume sorted out. It's so funny when I'm dressed as Wanda because Ry sort of understands it's me but she calls me Wanda instead of mummy. It's adorable! I sit down in the chair as my make-up artist explains the look she's going to do for me.

CHRIS E POV:
Liz leaves Ry asleep with me whilst she goes to have her make-up and things done. I hope Ry wakes up soon because she's so much fun to have on set! I sit in the chair and open my phone. After about five minutes I hear a little whining coming from the buggy. I look over and see Ry rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Hey Ry!" I say and she wakes up fully to my voice. "Uncle Cwis!!" She squeals and tries to get out her buggy. I laugh and unbuckle her as she jumps onto me. "Did you miss me?" I tease and she nods her head. I laugh again and place her on the grass. "Nice skirt!" I say and she giggles and lifts it up. I gasp playfully and tickle her belly. She giggles again and then runs away. I chase her slowly as she only has little legs but she seems to think I just cant catch her. We mess around chasing each other until Liz comes out and Ry runs up to her shouting "Wanda!!" Liz laughs and lifts her up. It's so cute that Ry calls Liz Wanda when she's in her outfit. "Where are the others?" Liz asks sitting in her chair. "They went to get their hair and make-up done...." I start but get interrupted by Anthony. "Why hello Princess. Please to make your acquaintance!" he says making Riley giggle. "I no princess! It me Ry-Ry!" she says as she climbs off Liz and makes her way over to Mackie. Her and Mackie muck around until we get called to set. Gwyneth is the only one who isn't in this scene so she's on babysitting duty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1050

Okay i have like 30 more parts prepared for this soooo if people like it then i'll keep updating. I'll post at least one more chapter now :)