Chapter 16

SCARLETT'S POV:
After talking to the lady for ten minutes I find out that her daughter is always causing chaos and that she can hardly control her. She asks me about how I control Rose on set and I just tell her rules. This makes her laugh. "Well it's been very nice talking to you. I'm sorry again about what she did" the woman tells me again. "It's fine. Have a nice day" I call as she walks away and waves to me.

I get up and go to the girls who are playing nicely. "Okay you guys it's time to go home" I say. "No!" Ry says and runs off to the swings. "Rose can you go to Chris please?" I call as I run after Ry. I grab her arm and she squeals. "Off!!" She says wiggling her arm around. She gets out of my grip and runs away again. When I catch her again I take her by the wrist "Riley Olsen!" I say and she looks at me. "You don't run off again otherwise I'll be telling your mummy" I tell her. She looks at me sadly. "I sowwy but I no want go home" she says wiggling again. "I know but we have to make sure your mummy is okay" I tell her. I try to lift her up but she just cries loudly and kicks her legs. Great. "Riley everyone is looking at us. Can you please just come with me?" I say to her but she drops to the ground. I see some people who have cameras coming towards us. Great just what we need. The bloody Paparazzi!! "Riley I need you to get up so these people don't take photos of you" I tell her lifting her up. She kicks at me as she cries loudly but I manage to take her over to where Rose and Chris are playing tag. "Chris can you just move the straps of the buggy?" I ask as Riley is wiggling around a lot. "Riley stop" I say as she starts hitting my shoulder. "I.... want.... MUMMY!" she shouts. "I know. We're going home to mummy. Look if you get in the buggy we can go home to mummy faster" I tell her. She keeps crying but stops fighting for me to get her in the buggy. I clip the straps on her and pull the cover down as far as it goes to try and give her a bit of privacy. We're about to go when I feel a little tugging on my sleeve. I look down expecting to see Rose but instead I see a little girl with ginger hair in a plait. "Ms Johansson?" she says. I smile at her "Yeah?" "Can I please have a photo and sign?" she asks me. "You want me to sign something?" I ask and she nods. "What's your name?" I ask her. "Natasha!" she says excitedly. "Really? That's so cool!" I say and she jumps up and down "I knew you'd think so!" she squeals. "How old are you?" I ask her. "I'm six but I'm seven tomorrow" she says. "Wow! You're so big then!" I say and she nods. "Where's your mum?" I ask and she points to a pretty looking lady. "Does she want to take our photo?" I ask and she nods running off to her mother. "I want mummy!!" Riley shouts from the buggy. "I know Ry just give me three minutes" I tell her. Natasha runs back and we take a photo and I sign a picture for her. I say bye and start heading back with Chris, Rose and Riley.

As soon as we get back Riley has another meltdown over the fact that she cant whistle. Me and Chris are trying so hard not to laugh as Riley cries saying "I want wittle!" Once I finally get her calmed down I take her to Lizzie as I'm sure a cuddle with her mummy will get her to sleep which is what she needs. I open the door with Riley on my hip and see Lizzie sitting up. She looks a little better than when we left her. "MUMMY!!" Riley screams and runs up to her. Lizzie laughs a little and pulls Riley onto the bed. As I thought after about ten seconds of cuddling Ry has her thumb in her mouth and is sleeping. "How was she at the park?" Lizzie asks me. "Well she had a great time. She did get pushed down the slide though" I say and Lizzie laughs a little. "Poor thing" she says kissing Ry's head. "Was she good when you told her you had to leave?" she asks me. "Well she had a mini fit over it but nothing I couldn't handle" I tell her. Lizzie kisses the top of my head "Best Aunty in the world" she says to me smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 819

Kinda short one today as i've been busy. 7 days till xmas 🎄 :)