Chapter 4

RILEY'S POV:
Mummy follows this man into a room and they tell her something exciting. I want Mr Cuddles but I look to see if mummy has him but she doesn't. She then asks me if I want to be in mummy's movie. I get so excited even though I don't really understand. Mummy's excited so it must be a good things. Mummy signs some stuff and then tells everyone the news. I get lots of attention and seen as I love attention that makes me very happy. I even get a new teddy rabbit from Chris H! Mummy sits me on her lap whilst we watch some people film a scene. "What are you gonna call your bunny?" mummy asks and I think for a minute. "Floppy!" I say and she laughs. "Floppy? That's a perfect name" she cuddles me more and I feel my eyes getting heavy. "I wuve you mamma" I mumble into her chest. "Aw I love you too baby" she responds kissing my head.

I wake up in a bed but mummy isn't there. I roll over to get Mr Cuddles but he isn't there either. I have Floppy but I want my bear. "Mummy!" I call but she doesn't come. I start crying but still nobody comes. I cry louder and louder shouting for mummy but she doesn't come. I wiggle out of the bed and drop onto the carpet holding onto Floppy by the ears. I notice I'm just wearing a top and diaper but I don't care I want my mummy. I walk out into the living area of the trailer but she isn't there. "Mummy!?" I yell as loud as I can. The door opens and Aunty Scarlett walks up to me. "Oh honey shhh" she says lifting me up. "Don't cry it's okay. Mummy is shooting a scene. I'm sorry I left you. I had a call" she says rocking me but I just want mummy. I keep crying knowing that I'll get mummy if I cry. Scarlett walks around the trailer rocking me but I just want mummy. "What do you want? Tell Aunty Scarlett" she says sitting on the sofa with me facing her on her lap. "M-Mummy!" I sob and she pulls me into her. "Mummy's busy honey. How about we go back to bed and have a big cuddle" she says but I shake my head and pull myself off her lap. I run over to the door and manage to get it open. Aunty Scarlett stands up as I climb down the three steps and run off to where I remember mummy taking me.

SCARLETT'S POV:
Riley has been crying for about ten minutes but she wont calm down. I sit on the sofa thinking maybe she'll fall asleep but she doesn't. She gets up and I let her walk thinking she might get what she's crying about. She walks over to the door and opens it. I get up and rush over to her but she's already waddling quickly over to set. I run after her and grab her arm gently holding her back. She screams and carries on crying. I sigh as I lift her up. As soon as I have her in my arms Lizzie runs over to us. "I heard a scream. What happened?" she asks worry coating her words. "Riley escaped your trailer. You might want to put babylocks on your door" I say and Lizzie nods taking Riley from me. "Where are her shoes?" she asks rubbing Riley's feet that are now covered in dirt. Thankfully she ran across the grass so she didn't get pebbles in her feet. "As I said she escaped" Lizzie laughs a little as Riley's sobs calm down. "Could you grab her some grey leggings? I have a feeling she's gonna be clingy and wont leave my side now" Lizzie says and I nod. I'll grab Rose on the way past. She's in my trailer with Chris E watching her. I open my trailer door "Come here Rose" I say and she stands up. "Thanks for watching her Chris" I say as I lift Rose up. I know she's five but I still love when I carry her. We go over to Lizzie's trailer and grab the leggings as well as some socks, Mr Cuddles and a pacifier. "Mummy why was Riley running?" Rose asks as I take her hand and go back to set. "She wanted Lizzie" I tell her and she nods. We get to set and Rose runs over to Robert as he has some sunglasses she wants to try on whilst I go over to Liz and Riley.

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Okay Lizzie move a little to your" he's cut of by the sound of a scream. It's not too loud as if it came from a baby. What if it came from Riley!? I don't care about the scene right now I just rush over to where I heard the noise and see Scar holding Riley who looks as if she's just woken up. I ask what happens and Scar explains how Riley wanted me and managed to escape from my trailer. "You might want to put some baby-locks on your door" she tells me. I've been thinking about it lately. Riley is getting into everything. I thought she grew out of that phase as she isn't a baby anymore but now she can walk and run easier than before she's getting in everything. I caught her in my makeup bag the other day. She wasn't even putting it on herself. She was putting it on her clothes. She got put on time-out for that. I don't use time-out often as I don't enjoy putting her and leaving her on the stool in the corner but that was a very naughty thing she did. Plus makeup isn't cheap! Anyway I ask Scar to grab Riley some leggings as she's only got a diaper and top on and Scar goes off to grab them.

I sit on the chair with Riley on my lap still crying a little so I just rub her back as me and Paul Bettany go over our lines. "She's very cute Lizzie" Paul says and I smile. "She really is isn't she? I just love her so much!" I say and he nods. "It is really unconditional love isn't it?" he says and I nod. It really is. "I cant think of how my life would be without her! She really tests my patience some days but she's always my little girl" I say and Paul nods. I see Rose running over to Robert so know Scar's coming. "Here you go" Scar says passing me some paw print grey leggings, socks and a pacifier. "Thank you so much Scar!" I say "Could you help me change her in the bathroom?" I add and Scar nods. We go into the bathroom and I go to lie Ry on the table but she grabs onto me. "Baby I need to put some more clothes on you so you don't get cold, okay?" I say but Riley shakes her head. "Mamma!" she says holding onto my top with her legs wrapped around me. I move so her back is on the table and carefully pull her legs from around my waist which gets me a loud cry. "I'm sorry Ry but mamma needs to get you changed" I say as I manage to break her grip on my top. She cries louder and louder as I change her diaper, put her leggings on and socks on. By the time I lift her back up she's sobbing so much she isn't breathing right. I know at this point something is very wrong.

RILEY'S POV:
Mummy takes me to a bathroom and lies me on the changing-table. I don't want to let go of mamma. I had a bad dream but nobody knows that. I don't know how to tell them so I just want to cuddle mummy. She tries to pull me off but I hold on tightly. I am not letting go of my mamma. Eventually she gets me off and with the help of Aunty Scarlett get's me changed. She lifts me up putting the pacifier into my mouth but I'm struggling to breathe so I take it out and pass it to Aunty Scarlett who holds it whilst mamma rubs circles on my back. She sits on the toilet lid and moves me so my head is above her heart. I listen to her heart beat which calms me down enough so I want my paci back. I gesture for it and Aunty Scarlett pops it in my mouth. Mummy stands up and I rest my head on her shoulder. All this crying has made me sleepy but I don't want to sleep in case I have another bad dream!

We go back out to where everyone else is and mummy passes me to Aunty Scarlett so she can finish the scene. I would cry but I'm too tired so instead I just let her. I rest my head on Aunty Scarlett's shoulder as she rocks me back and forth. I try very hard to stay awake by watching mamma and the others acting. It's very good to watch but they do the same thing lots of times and it gets a bit boring. I sigh as I suck on my paci and Scarlett looks down at me. "You can sleep honey" she says but I shake my head. "No? Why not?" she asks. "Bad dweam" I mumble through my pacifier. "You had a bad dream?" Scarlett asks and I nod my head. "Oh honey. Is that why you freaked out when you couldn't find mummy?" she asks and I nod again. She holds me closer and when mummy makes her way over Aunty Scarlett tells mummy about how I had a bad dream. "Oh no! Do you want to come get Chinese with mummy and Chris or stay on...." Mummy asks but I already know I'm not leaving mummy. "I tay with mamma" I mumble again through my paci. "Okay come here bub" mummy says taking my from Aunty Scarlett. "Shall I grab her buggy whilst you get her shoes and coat on?" Aunty Scarlett asks and mummy nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1721

Okay so i've decided that i really like writing this 'story' so am going to keep going no matter how many people read it soooo.... hope you're liking it if you are reading this :)