Chapter 25

RILEY'S POV:
I'm never going up or down stairs again. Ever! I hurt my bum really badly and I cried for ages. I just wanted mummy but she didn't come even when I cried. Aunty Scarlett and Tom came to take care and then we went and played with dollies. Mummy still didn't come so I just forget about her and play with Aunty Scarlett and Rose. It is actually fun!

We play for a while when we hear someone open the door. It's mamma. I'm not talking to her right now. "Hey baby" mamma says coming up and lifting me up. "No. Down!" I say crossing my arms and turning away from mamma. "Everything okay?" she asks. "Down!!" I whine and kick my legs. Mamma puts me down and I go back over to Aunty Scarlett. "What happened?" mamma asks sitting on the floor with us. "Ry had an accident" Aunty Scarlett says. "Did she wet herself?" mamma asks. "No she fell down the stairs" Aunty Scarlett says. "Oh dear!" mamma says as she takes me from Aunty Scarlett. I scream and hit at her. I don't want her cuddles right now. "Where does it hurt?" she asks me. "You mean" I say pointing to her. "I'm mean? How am I mean baby?" mamma asks me. "You no come when I cry" I say to her. "I was out baby. I wasn't here. I went to get our things for yours and Rose's sleepover" mamma tells me.

LIZZIE'S POV:
Ry has just said she's upset because I didn't come when she get hurt. I tell her its because I was out and I can see her thinking for a minute. "My bum hurt mamma" she says rubbing her bum. "Did you land on it?" I ask and she nods. She snuggles into me obviously forgiving me and I rub her butt. "I wuv mamma" she says to me. "I love you too honey. Do you want to play some more?" I ask her and she nods. "Pwease pway wiv ephelants?" she asks. "Yes lets play with our elephants!!" Rose says sitting on Scarlett's lap. "Has everyone gone?" Scarlett asks and I nod. They left when I left, except Tom who obviously stayed to cheer Ry up. "Lets go play downstairs" Scarlett says lifting Rose up. I agree and lift Ry up. We go downstairs and Scar and I cuddle each other on the sofa whilst Rose and Ry play on the floor. "So who did you meet?" Scar asks smirking at me. "Well it wasn't like that. He walked into me and made me dropped a few things. We chatted and I got his number" I tell her. "Oh yeah?" she says smiling at me. "Yeah. He's called Robbie" I tell her. "Aw Robbie and Lizzie. Sounds perfect to me!" Scar teases. "Yeah yeah" I say laughing too. "How are things with you and Colin? Did you go on the second date yet?" I ask her and she nods. "I told him about Rose and he's very excited to meet her" she tells me. I know Scar was very worried that she'd scare him away if he found out that she already had a five year old daughter. "I'm sure they'll hit it off. What did Rose say?" I ask. Scarlett looks down and sighs. "You didn't tell her did you?" I ask and Scar shakes her head. "I don't want to upset her" she says. "Trust me. I know Rose and whatever makes you happy makes her happy. Tell her soon. When is Colin meeting her?" I ask. "In like three days. We just decided to do it soon and I wasn't really thinking" she says. "Well then you better tell Rose. I'll be she'll be excited!" I tell Scar as Ry and Rose come over. "Mummy we're hungry" Rose says. Scarlett looks at the clock. "Goodness me it's half past five already!!" Scarlett says pulling Rose onto her lap. I do the same with Ry. "How about you girls set up a pillow fort whilst Lizzie and I get some dinner ready for you" she suggests. "Yesss!!" Rose squeals jumping up and lifting up some pillows. I watch from the kitchen doorway and watch Ry try dragging a blanket ten times bigger then her across the floor. It's so cute as she has the elephant under one arm and is dragging the massive blanket with her other. I laugh a little before going in and helping Scar make some little bits for the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 757

Hope you all have a lovely evening/night! See you in 2022!