Chapter 24

RILEY'S POV:
Mamma gives me some white drink in a glass and it tastes so good!! I see some people laugh on the table when I go for more but mamma replaces it with the other drink that I was given first. "No baby you can have yours now" mamma says. I take it and take a sip. It tastes almost as good as the other one so I just drink more. Aunty Scarlett brings out pudding but instead of mamma putting me in the high-chair she lets me stay sitting on her lap. I'm not complaining! I love mamma cuddles!

After we finish eating our pudding everyone goes into the living room and sits around. Some people sit on the floor some people sit on chairs from the eating room and some people sit on the sofa and armchairs. I sit on mamma's lap next to Rose who's on Aunty Scarlett's lap. Mamma and Aunty Scarlett are talking to people and Rose turns to me and says "You're my best friend Ry-Ry!" I giggle and jump onto her giving her a hug. Aunty Scarlett and mamma laugh and look down at us hugging. "Well aren't you two cute?" I hear Ashley or Mary-Kate say. I giggle again and crawl back onto mamma's lap.

Everyone, including me, all open presents from people even some people I don't know gave me something which is very nice. Everyone has finished opening presents when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look over and see Rose holding a present. "Because you're my best friend me and mummy got you this" she says passing it to me. I look at it and then at mamma. "Take it" mamma says and I open my arms. I giggle when Rose hands it to me and it squishes. "You need help?" mamma asks. "I fink I got it mamma" I say I put my finger through the paper and then pull at the little bits. The paper falls away to reveal a big fluffy teddy elephant. I squeal and pull it up off the floor and hug it tightly. Everyone 'aws' at me and I hold it tightly. It's so big!! "It matches mine" Rose says pulling another elephant from a little box. "We're twins!" she says and I nod. "Twins" I say and crawl onto mamma with my elephant. "Do you know what you're going to name him?" mamma asks. "Mines called Ella!" Rose says. "Maybe if yours is a boy then they can be girlfriend and boyfriend and have elephant babies" Rose suggests to me making people in the room laugh. "Rose" Aunty Scarlett says smiling a bit. "I call him Effy!" I say hugging him again. "Effy is perfect" Mamma says kissing my head. "Can you say thank you to Aunty Scarlett and Rose please?" mummy says. "Fank you!" I mumble whilst cuddling the elephant.

LIZZIE'S POV:
I'm so glad I got Ry's reaction to opening the elephant on camera as it was just the cutest! She squealed and jumped around with it. It was so cute. After about another two or so hours some people start to leave as it's started snowing heavily again. We say goodbye to lots of people until it's just me, Ry, Chris H, Mary-Kate, Ashley and Tom Hiddleston left. We chat whilst Rose and Ry play with their elephants. Scar had the idea of putting a little blue ribbon around Ry's so we don't get them confused so that's what we did and I'm thankful we did because both elephants are lying on the floor in the exact same position. Rose says they're at a spa and keeps battering hers with her fist saying she's massaging her elephant. Ry on the other hand is being so gentle with it you'd think her elephant was real. It's either on her lap, in her arms or on the floor being stroked by her. I take some cute photos whilst the girls play. Tom comes over and sits next to me. "Riley is so cute Elizabeth" he says smiling at Ry. "I know" I say laughing. "Did you say she got a role in the movie?" he asks. "Yeah she plays Tony's daughter. She hasn't been needed on set much though so we haven't gone in" I tell him and he nods. We chat a little more before I look outside and see it's snowing very badly. "Scar I just realised I forgot to bring mine and Ry's overnight bags. I'm just going to go and grab them before the snow gets too much" I tell her and Scar nods. "We can watch Ry don't worry" she says and I nod before grabbing my keys and rushing over to my car.

SCARLETT'S POV:
Just after Lizzie goes Ry turns to where Liz was sitting and then looks at me looking as if she's about to cry. "Oh no Ry come here" I say as she bursts into tears. She runs over to me and I lift her up and put her on my lap so she's facing me. "It's okay it's okay" I repeat as I rock her gently. "Mamma's just gone to grab some things for your sleepover with Rose tonight" I tell her. "Sweepover?" she asks sniffling. "Yeah did you forget?" I ask and she nods a little. "Speaking of Rose!" I say as Rose sits next to me on the sofa with an elephant under each arm. "Effy wanted to give you kisses Ry-Ry" Rose says making Ry's elephant kiss her all over her face. This makes Ry giggle a lot and she wiggles around on my lap. I gently wipe her tears away before setting her back on the floor. She holds my hand for a moment before running off upstairs with Rose. I'm not too sure if Ry can climb stairs just yet. As I was thinking that I hear a thud and then loud crying. Me and Tom both get up and rush over to my stair case. As we get there we see Ry on Rose's lap crying her eyes out and Rose is clearly trying to copy what I did a few moments ago. She's so sweet with Ry. It makes me realise that if I ever do have another child I don't have to worry about Rose not wanting anything to do with them. "What happened?" I coo as I lift Ry up. "She climbed up the first step but her legs were to short to reach the other and she fell backwards and landed on her butt" Rose says. "You hurt your butt?" I ask and Ry nods. "Aw bubs" I say rocking her back and forth again. Ry keeps crying loudly so Tom decides to do some funny impressions of cartoon characters. It makes Ry giggle a bit and then she stops crying. I wipe her face with my sleeve and carry her upstairs followed by Rose. "What were you going to do?" I ask Rose as we go into her room. "Play with dolls" she tells me sitting in front of her dolls house. "Okay well you call me if you need anything" I say going to place Ry down but she grabs onto my top. "You don't want to play?" I ask her but she nods. "You want to play?" she nods again so I go to put her down. She whines and holds onto my top again. "Do you want me to stay and play too?" I ask. She thinks for a second before nodding. I sit on the floor and cross my legs. Ry sits in between my crossed legs and we play dolls until I hear Lizzie coming up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1286 

I hope you're all liking this so far! If i dont post tomorrow it means i'm partyingggg wooo 😂          I haven't proof read this as it's currently midnight so.... if there are any errors i apologise 

As said if i dont post tomorrow i hope you all have a good last day of 2021 and remember to eat/drink and get some rest! 
Stay safe everyone!!