Chapter 30

LIZZIE'S POV:
It's now half past four and we're heading to the gift shop before we go back to my house. The girls behaved really well today so we agreed they can get one item each. We go inside and I take Ry out of the buggy and hold her hand. "Okay Ry what do you want?" I ask her. "Hmm" she says as she waddles around the shop. Rose goes over to the stuffed animals so Ry follows her. "I want a monkey mummy!" Rose says picking up a fluffy black money teddy. "What a great choice!" Scar says to Rose. Ry looks at all the teddies before picking up a bird and takes it over to me. "You want that one?" I ask her "Pwease!" she says smiling at me. "How can I say no to that face!" I say kissing her nose. She giggles and runs over to the tills with Rose. "Thank you have a nice day" the woman on the till says to us. "You too" I say taking Ry's hand. "Tank you" Ry says before walking away. I see the woman smile as she move onto the next customer. "You want to walk to the car or go in the buggy?" I ask her. She thinks for a second before pointing to the buggy. I lift her up and set her in it before walking to the car. On the way out Ry falls asleep. That's great as it means we wont have a battle trying to get her into the car-seat. We get to the car and I lift Ry up and manage to clip her in without waking her up. We get in and go to my house.

 We get in and go to my house

(Rose's toy)

(Riley's toy) 

(Riley's toy) 

(TIME SKIP TO 8pm)

RILEY'S POV:
I'm standing with mamma by the front door. Rose and Aunty Scarlett are going home today but I don't want them to. It isn't fair! "It no fair" I say to mamma as she helps Rose put her coat on. "What isn't fair baby?" mamma asks me. "They no stay" I say crossing my arms and scowling. "They have to go home honey. They cant stay here forever" mamma tells me. "Why?" I ask as Scarlett takes Rose's hand. "We cant live here honey" Aunty Scarlett tells me but I don't want to listen. I cover my ears so I cant hear them leave. I feel Aunty Scarlett kiss me and then Rose give me a hug before they leave. "That wasn't very nice. Rose was sad you didn't say bye to her" mamma tells me. "I cross" I say before walking into the living room and crawling onto the sofa. "Why are you cross? Is it because you didn't get what you wanted?" mamma asks me. "No" I say frowning at her. "Turn that frown upside down!" mamma tells me. That makes me giggle. Mamma laughs at my giggle which makes me giggle even more! I crawl onto mamma and she wraps her arms around me. "Okay I think it's bed time for you missy!" mamma says. "Nuh uh I no sweepy" I tell her. "Nope. You are tired" mamma says lifting me up. I wiggle around so she cant keep a grip on me. "Okay how about you have a bath and watch cartoons whilst I do your hair?" she asks me. I think for a second before saying "Deal mamma" she takes my hand and we go to the bathroom. "Can you try and take your clothes off?" mamma asks me. "I no tink I can do that mamma" I tell her. "Can you try? I can help" she tells me. I sigh and say "Otay fine me try" mamma smiles a little and turns to start my bath. I start with my top as that's what mamma always does. I pull at it but it doesn't come off. I lift it over my head but cant pull anymore.

LIZZIE'S POV:
"MAMMA I TUCK!!" I hear Ry call from inside her top. I cant help but laugh a little. "Honey you have to take your arms out before you pull your head out" I tell her taking her top off. "Try you leggings. Just pull them okay?" I tell her before going back to her bath. I look over and see Ry sitting on the floor with one leg out the leggings and the other in. I keep watching as she pulls her other leg free. "I do it mamma!!" she squeals running up to me in her diaper. "You did!" I say tickling her belly. "Diaper now" she says. "No I'm not showing you how to take your diaper off because you'll always take it off" I tell her and she giggles. I lay her down and take her diapers off and lift her into the bath. "Is that nice?" I ask her as she splashes around. "Mamma join pwease?" she asks me. I think for a second before agreeing. "Okay budge over!" I say taking my clothes off and climbing in. We play for a bit before I feel the water start to drop a little in temperature so wash her hair before it gets too cold. I get out and wrap a towel around myself when I hear the door knock. I go to the door and see it's Ashley. I open the door "Hey what's up?" I ask her. "Can we stay in the spare room please Liz?" she asks me. "Sure. Why?" I say letting her in. "Our apartment we're staying in has flooded" she says setting her shoes on the rack. "Oh? Yeah I'm sure Ry will be happy....." I say as Ry runs out to us naked. "Ashley!!" she squeals running up to her. "Hey Ry!" Ashely says lifting Ry up. "Where did your clothes go?" Ashley asks Ry who giggles and says "We had bath" "Yeah we did. Can you dress her whilst I get myself ready?" I ask Ashley. "Sure. She still wears diapers right?" Ashley asks me. I nod as I go into my bedroom to change into some comfy clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1014 

Sorry for not updating in a while! I'll try and update as much as i can i just haven't had the time to write new chapters. Hope you're all doing well!