Chapter 9

LIZZIE'S POV:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I roll over turning it off quickly so Ry can sleep as she did go to bed quite late today. She's either going to be clingy or grumpy when she wakes up so I've decided to just let her sleep. I tip-toe into the bathroom to get changed and brush my hair and teeth. I check on Ry and see her on top of the sheets with her thumb in her mouth and her hair all over the place. I smile to myself before getting Ry a little bag packed. I grab a pacifier, bottle, Floppy that has been abandoned on the sofa and some clothes for her to wear when she wakes up. I grab her buggy and move the straps out the way so I can just slide Ry in and I get a blanket to put on top of her.
I hear a little whine coming from the bedroom and when I go in I see Ry asleep on her belly with her arms and legs spread out like a little starfish. I laugh before slowly and gently lifting her up. I grab Mr Cuddles with my spare hand and take them both to the buggy. I throw Mr Cuddles onto the floor next to Ry's bag and as carefully as I can move her into the buggy. I manage to clip her in and put the blanket on her to keep her warm as she only has a diaper on. I balance Mr Cuddle on her and pull my coat on before grabbing Ry's bag and turning the lights out.

I push the buggy down the steps carefully and see Scarlett with Rose walking over to us. "Hey you two!" Scar says smiling at us. "Aw Riley is just so cute" Scar adds stroking Ry's face gently. "Yeah I managed to get her in the buggy without waking her up. She isn't dressed though" I add making Scarlett laugh. "Mummy can we get breakfast now pleaseee" Rose whines pulling on Scar's hand. "Come on then" Scar says walking with Rose and me to the table where the rest of the cast where. "Hey Liz!" Chris says hugging me and smiling at Ry. "What's for breakfast then you guys?" I ask sitting at the table with the buggy in between me and Brie. "Eggs, waffles and pancakes" Chris H says proudly so I'm guessing he's the one who cooked today. We all dig in helping ourselves to items and chatting happily.

About half way through eating I hear Ry starting to wake up a little. She wiggles around a little making cute little whining noises. I keep her in the buggy as she isn't fully awake but after about thirty more seconds I hear crying. "Hey bub" I say lifting her out the buggy. She keeps crying and buries herself into me. I rub her back before draping the blanket over her. I rub her back trying to calm her down but she keeps crying. I stand up rocking Ry back and forth and after about five minutes of doing that Ry calms down and giggles a little. I sit her down on my lap with her facing me. "What are you giggling at?" I ask and Ry points to her naked belly. "Tummy!" she says and giggles again making Brie laugh. Ry turns to Brie and climbs onto her. Brie lifts her up and passes her a piece of waffle. Ry pops it in her mouth before spiting it out into Brie's hand. "Thanks Ry" Brie laughs wiping her hand on a napkin. "Do you want some Pancakes?" I ask and Riley nods.

BRIE'S POV:
Riley sits on my lap happily whilst she eats her way through a pancake. I try my best to keep the blanket around her as she's only little and I don't want her to be cold. "Are you done?" I ask seeing that she's not eating anymore and she nods. I grab a wet-wipe and clean her face and hands before she wiggles off my lap and runs after Scarlett and Rose who are heading over to set. I look around for Lizzie before remembering she went to the hair and make-up trailer soi get up and quickly rush over to Riley. "Hey Ry you want mummy?" I ask but Riley shakes her head. "Here try and keep your little blanket on okay?" I say putting the blanket on her but she shakes it off. "Come back here" I say and she giggles before running away. I laugh and follow her. She runs up and grabs Scarlett's leg. "Oh hello" Scarlett says putting her hand on Riley's back. "Oh Ry your little back is cold. Shall we get you dressed?" Scar says but Riley shakes her head. "I tay like this alllll day!" she says. Scarlett laughs and takes the blanket from me pulling Ry onto her lap and wrapping her up. "You have to stay warm" she says and Ry giggles a little.

SCARLETT'S POV:
I wrap Ry in the blanket as it isn't the warmest day today. It feels as though it's going to rain. I don't think we have any outdoor scenes to shoot today so the weather shouldn't affect filming. I feel Ry wriggling around under the blanket but I cant let her get cold otherwise Liz will kill me! "Ry can you come and get dressed?" I ask but she shakes her head. "No? Why not?" I ask making her face me. "Coz if I do... then... I want Mr Cuddles!" she says trying to get down from my lap. "Okay come on let's get him then" I say standing up with her on my hip. Just as we go over to the table Lizzie comes out of the trailer. She looks so pretty! "Here's mamma" I say passing Ry over to Liz. "No success in getting her dressed?" she asks me and I shake my head. "No but we can try again now she has you and Mr Cuddles" I say picking up the bear. I follow Liz to her trailer and I can already tell that this is going to be a battle. Both Lizzie and Ry dread getting Ry dressed. Riley always refuses and Lizzie feels bad. I always try to help as much as I can but sometimes Ry can get so upset that she just wont listen.

We go into the trailer and Ry can already tell what we are going to do as she starts wiggling around. "I put her clothes in her bag" Liz says and I nod grabbing them out and going into the bedroom. Lizzie lays Riley down on the changing mat and Riley rolls onto her belly straight away. "Excuse me missy!" I say turning her over making her giggle. My job is to keep Ry entertained so she doesn't have a melt down. Liz grabs some leggings, a top, a jumper and some socks before grabbing a diaper and some wipes. We both kneel down in front of Riley who starts to wiggle away. Lizzie pulls her back giggling and I grab Floppy making him tickle her belly.

LIZZIE'S POV:
I manage to change Ry's diaper easily and put a new one on. I grab the leggings and pull them up and get her socks on before she starts to get upset. "What's the matter Ry?" I ask looking down at her. "No dem!" she says pulling at her leggings. "You don't want those ones?" I ask and she nods. "What do you want then?" I ask her knowing I've only got these, the grey ones and a skirt. It's too cold for a skirt. "No dem" she says clawing to get the leggings off. I sigh and grab the other pair of leggings. "These?" I ask and she shakes her head. I sit her up as someone knocks on the door. I leave Ry with Scar and get the door. It's Joe Russo. "Hi Elizabeth. Would it be okay for Riley to shoot some scenes or at least practice today? We have her outfit ready" he says and I nod. "Of course. She isn't in the best moods though" I say. "That's fine we wont push her" he says. "Let me just grab her" I say walking off into the bedroom. "Okay Ry they want you to practice some scenes today. Shall we go get your outfit on?" I ask but Riley just crosses her arms and pouts. I lift her up followed by Scar and follow Joe over to the outfits trailer. They have a pair of blue leggings, pink top and white cardigan with black Velcro shoes ready for her. "Wow Ry. Look at this outfit!" I say putting her down on the floor. "I no wike it" she says crossing her arms again. "What do you mean?" I say lying her down. Scar keeps Ry entertained whilst I get her outfit on. She's now in a bad mood but as long as I get her to where she should be... that's all that matters. I lift her up and take her over to where Robert is. "Hey daughter!" he teases but Riley whines burying her face in my shoulder. "Sorry Robert but I don't know what's gotten into her" I say standing her up. I take her hand and walk her over to where they want her. "Okay so you just do as those men say, okay? If you need anything ask Robert" I tell her and she nods. "Mummy will be just there" I say pointing to my chair. "Otay mummy" she says.

RILEY'S POV:
I have to do as the men say but I don't want to. I just want to play with Rose. I look around but don't see her anywhere. Maybe she's with mummy. I go to look but Robert takes my hand. "Off" I say but Robert shakes his head. "We have to practice Ry" he says. I stomp my feet. I'm not in the mood to do this! "OFF!" I say trying to pull my hand away. "Do you want me to get your mummy?" he asks. Gwyneth comes over and kneels down in front of me. "Hey honey. Are you ready to play?" she asks. I do want to play! I nod my head and she leads me over to where there's a little red dot on the floor. "Okay Riley what we want you to do is stay on that dot looking at the glowing thing and when Robert walks in we want you to run up to him. Can you do that?" The man that mummy said to listen to asks. This isn't playing! I sigh dramatically making everyone laugh but this isn't funny! "Okay.... Action!" the man calls and I stand there looking at him. He gestures for me to turn around but I don't want to. "Okay and cut. Riley you're facing the wrong way darling" he says walking up and taking my hand. "Off" I say as he tries to move me. I whine as I don't like this and Gwyneth comes over. "I'll show her what to do" she says leading me over to the red dot. "So you stay here looking at me off set and then when Robert comes in you run and hug him okay?" I nod as I know what I have to do now. "And.... Action!" he calls and I do as Gwyneth says.

"So kid. What are you looking at?"

"Dat" I say pointing to the glowing thing

"My suit?"

"Mmh" I nod

"Do you like it?"
"I want one!" I say

"You do? What colour?"
"Hmm pink and lellow!" I say jumping around a little.

"Perfect and... cut!" the man says. "Well doneRiley. You did a good job" he says ruffling my hair. I frown at him. I don't likehim! He's rude. "I want mummy" I say to Robert. "She's filming something. Howabout we get Aunty Scar?" he says taking my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count- 2013  

A slightly longer one as i didn't update yesterday :)