Chapter 10

SCARLETT'S POV:
I see Robert and Riley walking towards me. When they get closer Riley busts into tears. I get up and rush over, lifting her up. "Hey shh. It's okay. Tell Aunty Scarlett why you're crying" I say sitting her on my lap with her facing me. She hides her face in my belly whilst holding onto my top. She really doesn't want to be let go. I'm not sure what to do so I just rub her back. She doesn't calm down so I decide to go over to Liz. I carry Ry over to her and Lizzie immediately looks up when she hears Ry's sobs. "What happened?" Liz asks grabbing Riley from me and giving her kisses all over. "I'm not sure. She came over from set crying" I tell her and she nods. She rocks Riley slowly whilst rubbing her back. We go over to the seats and sit down. "Riley I need you to tell mummy why you're crying" Lizzie says. Riley sits up a little, rubs her eyes with her little hands and sniffs. "Da man was mean" she says before hiding her face in Lizzie's chest.

LIZZIE'S POV:
"Da man was mean" Ry says before hiding her face again. I rub her back not really understanding what she means. Maybe she's on about the men on set? Did they scare her maybe? "What man baby?" I ask her but she just sniffles. "Okay you don't have to talk if you don't want to" I say.

Riley plays a little with Scar whilst I finish filming. It's now 2pm. I go up to Ry and Scar and sit next to them both. "Okay so mummy's finished now. What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask. Riley looks at me before giggling a little. "Pwease get toy?" she asks. "You want a toy?" I ask and she nods pouting slightly. Who can say no to that little face!? "Yes pwease mamma!" she says and I laugh. "Come on then. Do you want Scarlett to come?" I ask and she nods. "And Rose!" Scar smiles. "I'll fetch Rose whilst you let mamma put your shoes on" she says before walking off to get Rose. "Come on then madam!" I say taking Ry's hand.

RILEY'S POV:

Mummy puts my shoes and coat on and then grabs my buggy. I don't want to go in my buggy as I'm a big girl! "Let's go to the car" mummy says leading me to the car. She puts the buggy in the boot and then comes up to me. "In you go Rose" Aunty Scarlett says clipping Rose in. I don't like my car-seat. "Your turn Ry" mummy says lifting me up. I whine as she gets me in the car. I keep my legs straight so mummy cant sit me down. "Ry if you don't sit down you don't get a toy" mummy says. I sigh and let her sit me down. She smiles which makes me cross. "Dat no funny mummy" I say which makes her laugh. She clips me in and then gets in the car too. We drive for ages and I feel my eyes start to get sleepy. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

LIZZIE'S POV:
We arrive at the toy store and I go into the boot to get the buggy out as Riley is sleeping. "Shall I bring her teddy?" I ask Scarlett who nods. "You always bring the teddy!" Scar tells me helping Rose out the car. "Hold me hand" Scar says taking Rose's hand and shutting the car door. I open up the buggy and manage to get Ry clipped in with Mr Cuddles. "Lets go" I say pushing the buggy into the store. "What toy do you want Rose?" I asks and she thinks for a second before saying "Pony!" Me and Scar laugh "You want a toy pony?" Scar asks and Rose nods. "Yeah! I don't think a real one will fit!" She laughs and we both nod. We go down a few isles until we hear a loud scream come from a few rows down which wakes Riley up. She starts crying so Scar bends down and lifts her up. "Shh it's okay. Did that noise wake you up?" she asks and Riley nods a little as she stops crying. By the time we get to the horse toy isle Riley is trying to wiggle out of Scar's grip. "Pass her here and I'll hold her hand" I say and Scar nods putting her on the floor. Riley waits a minute before running off with Rose to the little horse figures.

RILEY'S POV:
I see Rose run off to a toy so I follow her. She picks it up and shows me. "Riley. I said to wait" mummy says when she gets to me. "Sowwy mamma" I say looking at other toys. I see a little stuffed doggy and run over to it. "Mummy look!" I say picking it up. "Aw he's cute isn't he?" she says and I nod. "Do you want him?" mummy asks and I nod. "Okay" she says taking my hand. We wait in a line and then mummy pays for them both. "Okay Ry mummy and Aunty Scar need to get some food for dinner okay?" mummy says sitting me in the car with my dog. I nod not really knowing what that means. We drive a little to a different store and then I realise what it is. I hate food shopping!! Mummy comes around and tries to get me out but I wiggle around. I hate it! "No mummy!" I say pushing her hand away. "Baby I know you don't like it but we need to get some ingredients for din-dins" she says. I cross my arms but she lifts me out the car. "Do you want to go in the buggy or walk?" mummy asks I point to her. She nods and lifts me out, putting me on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count- 1005

Happy weekend!! Hope you're all liking this :)