‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 6☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 stadium at the same time she hit the floor. Her bey immediately took the center as Valt's bey rushes around the stadium.

"Nova Artemis takes the center while Brave Valtreky circles around!"

"Valtreky! Rush Launch!" Valt says, his bey responding and making the same pattern as before. As Valtreky comes at Artemis, (Y/N) yells, "Moon Guard!" Valtreky slammed into the wall of air and was pushed back.

"And Artemis pushes Valtreky back before it even touched it!" Moon Guard was stronger then Half-Moon Guard, the one she'd used on her brothers. This move not only created a wider span of air around Artemis, it also was more visible since it had more power.

"That's so cool, (Y/N)!" Shouts Hikaru.

Valtryek comes rushing at her again, and doesn't get close.

"Wow! Your bey had incredible defense, (Y/N)!" Compliments Valt.

She shrugs. "It's ok."

Valtryek attacks and attacks, but Moon Gaurd holds strong.

"Alright! Let's do it! Valtryek! Brave Sword!"

Valtryek rushes at Artemis with his Brave Sword. It sends it flying even though Moon Gaurd still holds.

"It's a clean hit!"

She smirks. "Artemis!" Her bey then started to rise as it was in the air. The purple, magenta aura covering the two. "Moon Shot!" Her bey, still with the sphere of air surrounding it, came crashing down on Valtryek, arrow ready, as it suddenly began to twist forward. Making a stronger, larger, wall of air going in both directions around it before hitting Valtryek.

"Valtryek is sent flying!"

Valtryek starts spinning in the air. "I don't think so!" Valt says as his bey hits the wall. He rebounds off and heads to a still regaining balance Artemis. He hits it, and again it goes flying, the wall of air breaking.

"Will Artemis go out? Will this battle be over?!"

She smiled. Took him long enough to break though. "Nova Shot!" This was incredibly stronger then Star shot. The bey once again crashed down on Valtryek, and sent it flying as it glowed in magenta about lavender like a Nova.

Valt's eyes widened. "Your really good, (Y/N)."

She just dips her head in thanks. Valtryek spins uncontrollably in the air. Artemis then circles around the stadium becoming a blur of magenta and lavender. As Valtryek falls back to the stadium, it hits it head on, pushing Valtryek outside the ring, it hits the floor.

"Ring out finish for (Y/N), making it 1 to 0." Announces Honcho.

"(Y/N) Hizashi has just gained a point from the legend! Valt Aoi!"

"You're really good, (Y/N) for someone who just started! You're a natural!" Valt says as he picks up his bey.

"Round 2!"

"Ready? Set?"

"3!"

"2!"