͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 18☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Lain Valhalla POV
𝕃𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕥 the red haired boy. So does Harry. Harry burrows himself into the green fur of this jacket. He had no interest in talking to the boy. Really, he had no true interest in any of them. Only in Lui. . .and her. He had to focus on his battle with Lui. Because she'd walked away. Her face so painfully monotone. He'd only seen her bite her lip before leaving. He didn't know what it meant. Before it had meant thinking. Now, he had no clue. Only that she seemed to not even recognize him. Lain closes his eyes and gets up from his crouched position, ignoring the boys question. He stands and faces the storm. Harry travels to the back of the green fur and hisses at the boy.

─────────ೋღ 🌺ღೋ────────

Hyuga is visible hurt by being ignored by Lain. He seemed as interested about him as he was about anyone but Lui and his hedgehog. He is Hyuga Hizashi though. So, he just walks up and sits just as he was before. Neither of the boys speak. For a second, which is pretty much Hyuga's limit. Another second goes by. Hyuga exits his simple thinking sit and groans.

As if even the world and weather knew Hyuga Hizashi couldn't stay silent for a second longer. The clouds were slowly opening up to reveal spotlights of sunlight though the dark sky. Hyuga perks up.

"That bey of yours. . ." Lain starts. Hyuga perks up more because he thinks a compliment or maybe question will come.

"It had speed, but nothing else." Hyuga was wrong. And he hadn't expected that.

"Say what????!" Hyuga questions, a look of anger covering his face.

"And you have no strategy." Lain continues, throwing a disdainful look ay Hyuga. "Strategy and tactics are essential in battles."

Hyuga shouts at Lain. "Not true! My strategy is," he points an accusing finger at Lain. However, can't seem to come up with anything. And wasn't very happy about it.

"Well, uhhh." Harry gets out of Lain's Green fur, and stares at Hyuga. Almost like waiting for an answer himself. "It's um. . ."

Hyuga pops up with a bright smile on his face. He knew what his strategy was!

"Super Hyperion! Duh!" He says as he shows said Hyperion to Lain.

"My words are wasted on someone like you." Lain simple says.

"Don't get cocky just 'cause you win against Free once!" Hyuga retorts. "If you're so tough, why don't you battle me?!" Hyperion radiates his and Hyuga's aura. Lain might've have said no. Except Lucius began to do the same.

Lain gives a crooked grin. "Fine then. Before I go against Lui, I'll give you a crash course in what tactics really are."

─────────ೋღ 🌺ღೋ────────

Meanwhile, with all the other bladers. Shu and Honcho talked. Unknowing of a (h/c) haired girl who ease dropped out of sight.

"The first time that I had saw Lain, was at a U.S District Tournament." Shu explained.

─────────ೋღ 🌺ღೋ────────

Lain showed as the winner for the tournament on the screen.

Lain growls and screams, "Uranus! Give us more!! Someone give me and Uranus a real challenge!!"

Shu Kurenai watches from the stands as Lain wins battle after battle after battle. Still, he seemed unsatisfied. His aura and anger growing as the tournament went on. His eyes glowing, not the yellow his eyes, but white.