‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 7☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 brothers launched and battled against Guy and Chuck, yet came no closer to succeeding a lighting launch like before. She watched then intently, and so far it seemed they just needed more power. However, she haven't done lighting launches often, the first time was when she battled her brothers, so she wasn't sure if that was the case. She, unlike them, have been able to do it consistently, she of course battled them to help, but no matter how many times they launched, they were unsuccessful.

They were frustratingly doing launchers to help, their beys about to clash into each other, when a blonde haired Male styled into a pompadour walked in. He quickly caught Kollasal Helios, and finally getting the attention of them.

"You call that a launch?" Rantaro questioned.

No way! That's Rantaro Kiyama! " Reina fan girled, talking photos.

"Just call me Honcho." He threw back Helios, looking at the two boys. "At this rate you two won't be able to pull off lighting launches anytime soon."

"Just watch!" Her brothers replied, their determination blazing.

"Yeah, alright, I like the look in your eyes!"  He gave a smile. "Starting today you are in Honcho's boot camp." He declared.

This got the girls as well as everyone else attention. "Huh?"

"Wait a second, does that mean you are out new couch?" Renia asked.

"That's right my proteges, count yourselves lucky. You are getting the Rantaro Kiyama treatment."

"No way! For real?!"

"For real. The higher-ups asked me to do it personally."

"Wait! Are you serious?" Hikaru asked.

"Wahoo! Do they have high hopes for us or what?"

"Oh man!"

All the members of the Comets celebrated.

Honcho clappe two times. "Ok. Let's get this training started."

"Yes! A battle right?" Hyuga asked as he showed Hyperion.

"That's awesome! Let's do this!" Hikaru added, launcher in hand.

"Fair warning: my training is no walk in the park. So, tell me, do you think you can keep up?"

"Oh yeah, this will be a piece of cake!"

"Let's get started already!"

While Hikaru is tireless, Hyuga is all kind of reckless. Man, what a combo. And then you add their sister. Honcho looked to the silent girl as she leaned against the wall, arms crossed. She was so silent, and you could never tell what she thinking. She was the calmest of the three, and seemed the most skilled from what I saw yesterday. Yet, she seemed to fade into the background. She was a whole other thing on her own.

"If you're so sure then brace yourselves!"

They all headed to the training room, except (Y/N). She stayed leaning against the wall, shwong no sign of moving. As the other got into the training room, Honcho stayed behind looking at the girl.

"Aren't you coming?"

She didn't even shake her hea as she said, "you are training the Comets, I am not part of them."

Huh?? She wasn't part of them despite being the most skilled??? That made no sense!

"Why aren't you a part of the Comets?"

The girl waited second's before replying, "This is my first bey I have used since I was a kid, so I mostly just watched them. But I am not actually part of the Comets."