͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 15 Part 2☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A/N: This has taken so long to make. OMG. First, I got busy. Then, I procrastinated. Next, I got heartbroken. Horrible combination. Anyway, I am glad to finally write this. This is the longest chapter I have written yet. Guess what??? 3,984. That's how many words. God, that's a lot. I do hope it makes up, even slightly, for the longest delay ever. I apologize again for that. Tell me what you guys think. I think it's pretty good. I mean, ya'll get to see Lain (finally). It is literally what this is about.

Anyway, thank you for your patience and enjoy :)

"ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘." Hyuga says as he clenches his fist. "How are we going to beat him?"

Lui stands with his hands on his hips and smiles with his sharp teeth. "I thought you said I wasn't gonna be bored."

Hyuga grits hit teeth and stands back up. He points to Lui. "Let's go one more time!" Lui jumps across the stadium and lands right in front of the siblings but gets right up to Hyugas. "Tell me something. Do you sleep at night?"

"Huh? Well, yeah! Of course, I do!" Hyuga replies defensively

"Unlike you two, I don't care about things like sleep. I even train throughout the night if I wanted to!"

Lui opens his arms wide. "And in the morning when the three of you are just waking up and starting to practice." Hikaru and (Y/N) stand up from the floor. "I'm already hard at work."

All three siblings weren't happy with Lui now. "I practice ten times as much as you do, and on top of that, I'm a hundred times more talented. Because of that simple fact, you will never fathom the depths of my power."

"Yeah, well, not sleeping at night isn't good for you!" Hyuga says right to Lui. (Y/N) almost dies from secondhand embarrassment.

Lui jumps over them and runs towards the edge of the mountain. He jumps off. The three siblings race over. They looked over the edge to see Lui unharmed and jogging toward the mouth of the mountain. He disappears inside.

"That guy is such a pain!" Hyuga speaks first. "What's his problem?!"

"Lui Shirosagi," Hikaru grasps Helios.

"Hikaru." Helios gets his attention.

"Are you intimidated?" Helios asks.

"Huh? No, it's nothing like that! But right now, at my level, I know that I can't win against him." Hikaru admits.

"So, are you going to be discouraged? Will you back down?"

"Helios, I. . ."

"You should give it your all to the very end. That's who you are, isn't it?"

"Come on! Let's go, Hyuga, (Y/N)!"

"Yeah!" The three siblings jump down and run into the mountain.

"Hold on! Be careful!"

"Wait up you guys!" Guy, Reina, and Chuck ran after them.

"Better tag along and keep an eye on them," Honcho says before following them.

The three siblings race through the cave, trying to catch Lui.

However, Honcho, Reina, Chuck, and Guy don't seem to be moving at all.

"This place gives me the creeps."

"Hey, does something seem strange?" Reina points out, drawing the guy's attention. "We're running, but we're not moving forward at all!"

They look down to find, not ground, but the hugest treadmill they had ever seen.

"Look! We're on a giant treadmill!"