‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 14 Part 2☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A/N: ME: Has a whole week to write one chapter

Also, ME: waits until two days before to actually start.

Anyway, enjoy it despite my procrastination. smh.

"𝕆𝕜! 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 battle, we've got the newcomer, Hyuga Hizashi taking his shot at Free De Lay Hoya!"

Hikaru, (Y/N), and Hyuga stand a bit away from the stadium.

"So, that's what it is like." Hyuga starts as he thinks of his sibling's battles. "Going up against a legend!"

Free stares boredly at them from the stadium. Hyuga gazes at Free for a second longer. Then, he gets filled with excitement.

"Alrighty! It's time for me to go all out from the get go!" He steps toward the stadium.

"Hold on!"

Hyuga stops mid step, forcing his head to go back.

"What's up?" He looks at Honcho who stands next to Valt behind them.

"You saw (Y/N) and Hikaru's battles, didn't you? If you want to beat Free you are gonna need a plan!"

Hikaru looks at his younger brother.  "Hyperion spins clock wise, if you go and attack without thinking you'll be begging Fafnir to absorb your spin." (Y/N) nods in agreement.

"Well then, I'll knock it out of there before that happens!" Hyuga shouts with such blind optimism.

"That's some big talk there." Honcho comments. "Well, if that's your plan then send him flying!" Honcho encourages.

"You got it! He won't even know what hit em'!" Hyuga shouts, Free, his opponent, hearing him loud and clear. "Just watch me you guys!"

Free switches something on Fafnir again. Only Valt notices.

Hyuga and Free stand on opposite sides of the stadium. "Woo hoo! Let's get this Rank Battle rocking and rolling!" The crowd cheers.

"Take him down, Hyuga! You got this!" Hikaru shouts from the side lines. (Y/N) gives an encouraging nod.

Hyuga revs up in arm with quick arm circles. He has a look of determination on his face. "Oh yeah! He's gonna go zoom and out of here!" Hyuga declares. Free seems annoyed.

"There's no point in battling against you, and I'm gonna demonstrate why." Free states.

Oh, well screw you, Free! That's my brother! (Y/N) thinks to herself.

"HUh?" Hyuga gets out of his weird position, confusion falling down his face. "What do you mean by that?"

"You were asleep, weren't you?" Free answers a question with a question.

This makes Hyuga remember their training with Free. His face turns as red as his hair. He covers his cheeks with his hands. "Wait! Don't tell me you saw that?!" He doesn't get an answer.

"1st to two points." The referee states.

"First battle."

"Ready?"

"Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

Both bladers give lightning launches. "Hyuga Hizashi with a lighting launch!"

Fafnir wobbles as Hyperion speeds toward him. They glaze paths.