☆彡彡Special: Yandere Lain x reader Part 1ミミ☆

A/N: I feel bad for not publishing for a while, so as an apology I have made another special. I hope you enjoy it, but please look at the warnings.

(Warning: Blood, manipulation, murder, and abuse. Skip if sensitive to these since this isn't following the plot and won't affect anything at all. Also, please if someone treats you like this in real life, get away. This is not healthy behavior.)

Lain Valhalla's POV

ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 with her two brother from afar. Why was she even near them? They didn't give her any attention. But soon, that would change. Soon, she would only look at him. It's why he'd destroyed her bey, so he could get all her attention. Because she hadn't looked at anyone else as his Lucius had slammed into her (B/N) relentlessly until it broke. It felt like millions of stabs though when she'd look at him with despair and sadness and pain. But now, one emotional tether was gone, and by tonight, so would two others. Then, finally, she would be his.

He took his eyes away from his nova, and went home to check if everything he needed was ready.

~Later~

He looked at the sleeping figures of her brothers. Hikaru and Hyuga Hizashi. He hated them. They never gave her any attention like she deserved, but they would be gone soon. He took his gloved hand and skipped out a knife. He slowly walked towards Hikaru, put a knife to his throat, and slit it. He repeated this action to her other pathetic brother.

He smiled as he leaped out of their window, a drop of blood falling to the ground from his knife. Yes, he'd done it, and now, she would be his, whether she liked it or not.

~The Next Day~

He waited patiently in the bey park, the place he knew she would go because beyblade always calmed his nova down. No one except him was there thanks to a bit of. . .persuading. Then, he saw her. She was crying barely focused on where she was going as she ran towards the stadium in the center. He quickly moved and started walking in her direction. She crashed into him, falling over as he walked right in front of her. He quickly caught his nova and asked as softly as he could, "Are you ok?"

She opened her eyes, fear and pain clouding them. She just nodded before trying to escape his grip. Where did she think she was going? Anger blazed in him as he kept his face caring. He tightened his grip, hard enough he knew it would bruise, but that was fine, now everyone could know she was his. "Why are you crying?" He asked, willing himself with all his might to ask more forcefully, but he knew she would try and escape again. He didn't like that idea.

She moved his head away from him. More anger surged through him as she answered between her sobs she tried to gain control of, "why. . .do you. . .even care?"

"I just do, ok. Now answer the question." He said as calmly as possible despite wanting to scream.

"Will you actually listen?" She asked.

He nodded, and for the rest of the night listened. Her attention until she had to go home only on him. She'd talked about her brothers death, and why someone would do such a thing to them. About her bey being broken and she felt so lost without her. That was alright though because soon he would be all he needed.

As she left she said, "Thanks, Lain, for listening."

"You're welcome." He said before adding. "Sorry, for breaking your bey."

She didn't reply with a that's fine or anything, but he hadn't excepted her to.

Slowly over the months, they grew closer and closer while she grew more distant and distant with her family and friends. She hadn't noticed as slowly the only thing she was ever around was him. And he was glad. Unexpectedly though she had canceled plans on him. She'd never done this, so he followed her, to find her out with her friends! He's almost screamed, but waited for when she got home to ask her.

"Why'd you cancel." He asked as soon as she entered her room, making her jump.

"O-out with f-friends." She got out, shamefully looking away.

"We had plans though." He growled out.

She flinched. "I-i know, b-but I haven't se-seen then in a long time." She quickly squeaked out.

"I'm your boyfriend! Your only supposed to spend time---"He shouts.

"Your not my boyfriend!" She interrupts. The words make him freeze.

"Say that again." He said in a calmingly lethal voice.

"Y-your not my b-boyfriend." She said less confident.

"Not your, not your boyfriend." He said more to himself then to her.

He glared at her. "Yes, I am!"

She shook her head. "N-no."

He growled. "Seems I am going to have to do this like this then since you're being so disobedient." He swiftly pinned her against the wall, took out a syringe, and pushed the drug into her veins. Only fear filled her eyes before she passed out. He smiled as he threw her over his shoulder and went home.

"Wake up!" He shouted at her sleeping figure tied to the bed. The time limits up! Why isn't she awake?! "Wake up!" He shouted again, slapping her in the process. Her eyes fluttered open. Finally! She groaned and tried to move her arm to her head, only to find her hands chained to bedpost. "Huh?" Her eyes snap open in shock and fear. "Where am I?!" She answered, and finally saw Lain Valhalla in front of her. "Let me go!" She shouted, pulling against the chain.

He laughed. It was a crazy, hysterical type of laugh. "Now why, would I do that?" He asked, gaining control. "Your mine!"

"N-no!" She said weakly, the affects of the drugs slowly wearing off.

"Yes! You are!" He shouted. Why was she being so disobedient?! "I love you and you love me!"

"No! I don't." His eyes twitched.

"Then you'll learn to!" He growled, grabbing the knife not far away. "Do you wanna do this the hard way," he put the cold metal knife on her arm, and swiftly drew a line, crimson shining. "Or the easy way." He took it off.

"Easy!" She quickly squealed out.

"Then listen!"

"O-ok." He smiled, she was being obedient again.

"So who do you love?"

"Y-you."

"Say it!"

"I L-love Lain V-valhalla."

He smiled. "Good girl."

She was his little nova, forever.