‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 8☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A/N: Thank you all so much for waiting and being patient with me. I apologize for the long delay, and maybe a bad chapter because I rushed to get it out. I have no idea when I will have the chance to get back on again. I am glad you love the sorry though, and I hope you continue to enjoy it. I hope you can still enjoy my writing even if the chapters will now be a bit shorter than before. Anyway, thanks again for your patience, and I hope you enjoy.

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 ℍ𝕪𝕦𝕘𝕒'𝕤 admits sparks. Hyuga and Helios land next to each and then zip in opposite directions. Artemis lands right behind them before sipping towards the center.

"Why am I the only one who can't pull off a lighting launch?!" Hyuga complained.

"Hyuga, you have to concentrate." Hikaru advises his brother.

"The Roktavor duo are side by side and headed straights towards center stage!"

"Artemis!" Artemis crashed into the two beys, but is pushed back.

"Artemis is pushed back!" She glares at the two beys in center, it would be easier if she had gotten the center!

"Crash 'em and smash em, Hyperion!" Hyuga shouts.

"Seriously! Ugh, Helios!" Both of their beys head towards their opponents side by side. This wasn't part of the plan! She thought, Artemis speeds around the center before joining them.

"Let's go, Rantaro!" 

"It's the Kiyama Rama!"

"Double Tornado!" The Kiyama brothers shout.

A viscous orange and purple tornado is created in the center. The center her and her brothers were going straight into!

"What a powerful defense!" The three beys are sucked in and thrown into the air by the tornado. "Hyperion, Helios, and Artemis have been thrown back!"

"Amazing, Honcho and Captain might have been arguing earlier, but now they are in perfect sync!"

"I guess. . . I was wrong." Hyuga admits.

"I tried to tell you!" Hikaru says.

"Yeah, we tried, but you wouldn't listen!"

"What's up with you two?!" Honcho asks. "Is this all you've got?"

"No way! We're just getting started!" Hyuga shouts. Hyperion and Helios clash at the edge, Artemis entering the fray too. "What!"

"Out of the way, Hikaru!"

"Hyperion is attacking Helios! Those dudes are going to take each other out!"

"Hey! What are you doing, Hyuga?"

"Ah," Hyuga claps his hands together, "attack together."

It takes his two siblings a couple seconds to figure it out. "Oh, I get it!"

Y/N gives a nod. "Let's do this!" As the three beys spin together the three head straight for the center. Artemis in the back as the base and Hyperion and Helios attacking first! "On man! Helios, Hyperion, and Artemis have combined to make one epic attack!"

The three auras and beys of the siblings rise together. Blue and red and purple combining.

"Huh, you guys are making this interesting!"

"But we're the ones that are going to win!"

The three ignore the duo in front of them and shout, "Trio Strike!"

The three beys head straight into the tornado and crash into the two Roktavors.

The tornado breaks and Ranjiro's Roctavor is sent into the air! And burst! "What the?!"