‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 16☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A/N: Hey, I was able to be free for a bit and get some writing in. I don't know when I'll get such an opportunity again though. I haven't gotten my laptop back. Also, I am gonna do a special after Chapter 20. I might do it earlier if I can't get any writing for the actual plot after a certain time. I was given the idea of another Yandere Lain x reader. Is that fine? Oh, also, did I mention this was going to be a SLOOOOOOOOOOOW Burn???  Anyway, enjoy the chapter!! :)))

ℍ𝕪𝕦𝕘𝕒 ℍ𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 as he ran up Ogre Moutain. He climbed the winding pathway without stopping to get to Lui Shirosagi. Lui's name was the one he was screaming for as he went up.

"LLLLUUUUIIIIIII!!!!!" Hyuga's eyes were closed tight as he continued to run. The fog from the rain was still thick around the mountain. "THIS FOG WON'T STOP ME!!!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!" Hyuga's eyes were closed so tight, he barely noticed he had gone off the path until there was nothing but air underneath his feet.

His eyes snapped open and he gasped. He felt like he was floating for a millisecond, and then he went diving toward the ground.

He tumbled and tumbled; his shout was easily hearable. He fell, thankfully the mountain let him fall as if it were a mere rollercoaster and not a deadly mountain. He fell down the mountain.

He tried to push himself up with shaking arms from the floor. "You've got to be kidding me!"Hyuga jumped onto his feet with gritted teeth. Hyuga looked up the mountain and could practically hear Lui's laugh. Hyuga began to climb the mountain the hard way. "Just. .you. . .wait, LUUUIIIIIII!!!"

At the top of the mountain, stood Lui Shirosagi with his arms crossed, looking down at the struggling Hyuga.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ────────

Meanwhile, back at the cabin, Honcho, Reina, Hikaru, Chuck, and Guy, all looked at the stranger in the cabin's doorway. (Y/N) did her best to seem bored or monotone, but all she could think was; please don't see me, please don't see me.

A hedgehog pops out from his. . hair?!?!? And makes an angry squeak noise. "Who are you all supposed to be?" Lain asks in a bored tone and a disappointed look on his face. Lain hasn't noticed (Y/N) yet. Thank the gods. Lain's eyes shift across the room, starting at Guy and ending with his piercing yellow eyes meeting her own (word to describe your eyes) (e/c) ones.

She felt like she was trapped. She did her best to look bored and wanted to look away. However, she couldn't. For some unknown reason, she just couldn't. It could have been minutes, or hours, but truly, only seconds did they make eye contact. Her brother broke the cursed spell.

"The real question is who are you?!" Hikaru, thankfully, asks.

The little hedgehog and Lain seem visibly annoyed at this.

"I'm asking the questions here!!!" Lain Valhalla replies to the shorter blue-haired boy.

(Y/N) had stopped looking at Lain, but still hadn't gotten up from the floor. Or pinpoint the way his voice was more mature now. Or feel the tight way her body clenched trying to not even glance at him. Or try to drown the memories that wanted to erupt after not seeing him for so long. Or wrap her head around the fact he was even here. It shouldn't be possible. She should have never seen him for the rest of her life, yet here he was, standing in the dang doorway.

"Excuse me?!?" Hikaru stepped forward but was held back by Reina, Guy, and Chuck.

"Stop, Hikaru, this won't help anything." The height difference became greatly noticeable to (Y/N). She felt so (short/tall/the same height) compared to Lain now. (A/N: IDK how tall Lain is, I can't find anything, but he seems pretty tall to me. Anyway, back to the story.)