‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 9☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕜𝕖 up, and it seemed only (Y/N) noticed the change in her older brother attitude. It only came noticeable to everyone else when it came the time to battle.

"Next up, we throw down." Honcho announced.

"Alright, I'm gonna do a Lightning Launch for sure!"Hyuga replied.

"I'm going first." Declared Hikaru stepping in front of his younger brother.

Hyuga growls and begins to protest. "Hold on. I wanna go fir-" He doesn't finish as he notices the calm seriousness on full blaze in his brother's eyes.

Hyuga sneaks over to his twin and friends and asks, "he mad or something?"

(Y/N) shakes her head slightly at her twin's naivety. "No, of course not. He's determined." Reina replies for her.

"Check it of dudes!" Chuck announces for the video. "Hikaru Hizashi of the Comets is taking on Honcho himself!"

"I've got it all figured out." Hikaru tells Honcho. "I know how to beat Roktavor."

"That so?" Honcho replies. "In that case, why don't you show me?"

"First battle." Guy announces.

Hikaru switches his bey to defense mode.

"You planning to defend everything?"

"Ready."

"Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

"And we're getting right into this battle with two lighting launches!"

"Let's go!" Hikaru tells Helios.

"Helios heads straight for the center!" Chuck announces.

"A stamina battle." Hyuga observes.

Yes, but if he's doing a stamina battle, he already has a disadvantage. What was he planning? (Y/N) thinks as she too observed the beginning of what might be a battle that truly showed her brother's progress.

"Ok, bring it!" Hikaru declares.

"If that's how you want it, I am ready to rumble!" Honcho replies to the declaration. "Roktavor!" Roktavor heads straight towards Helios in the center and begins a barrage of attacks.

"Roktavor is on a rampage!"

"It's over!" Roktavor is pushed back. "Glide Tornado!" A orange wind surrounds the bey as it heads back in to attack again.

Helios is sent flying.

"We're not done!" Hikaru shouts. Helios hits the wall of the stadium before regaining its place upright. It wobbles before balance is returned.

"What?!" Before his bey had just got out without struggle.

"All right!"

"I see! He switched Helio's setup to take those attacks!" Hyuga says.

"Go for it!" Hikaru shouts.

Helios heads towards the center, towards Roktavor, with incredible power.

A blue aura surrounds Hikaru. "Helios." The same engulfs Helios as his figure rises. "Kolossal Strike!"

Contact is bad. Roktavor is sent flying before bursting as Helios goes through.

Honcho's eyes widen, his mouth ajar as he says, "wha. . ."

"Kolossal Helios with a burst finish! Hikaru wins!" Guy announces.  A soft smiled tugged at (Y/N)'s lips. Nice job, brother.