Beeduo Highschool AU p. 1

WARNING:
Nothing lol

-Tubbo's POV-

I wake up and look towards my right, looking at the time. "OH GOD IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I say, in a rush of panic while getting up and getting ready. I put my shoes on and rush downstairs, grabbing my backpack and running out the door.

On the way down my street to the school, I pass this random guy that doesn't look familiar. And being the nice person I am, I run by them in order to get to school on time.

-Time skip, at school-

I run to my class and stop just before entering so I can calm my frantically beating heart a bit. I walk in and the teacher stops what she was doing and looks at me. "Tubbo, you're late." She said, raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, it won't happen again." And then I went over to my seat and sat down.

"What happened bee-boy?" My friend Tommy asks. "I slept in idiot." I whisper back to him. The teacher clears her throat and looks at us sternly, and then continues on with the lesson.

-Time skip to after classes-

I walk into the cafeteria, and see the same guy on my street from earlier, sitting at a table by himself. And once again, being a loyal person, I ditch my friends and go sit beside him instead.

"Hellooooo!" I say, walking up to him. "Um-.. hi?" They said back quietly. "Can I sit here?" I ask, pointing to the spot beside them. "Um, yeah sure.." they mumbled.

They pull out a notebook and pen and starts writing something in it, now ignoring the cold food in front of them. "Um.. so what's your name?" I ask the person. They looked up for a moment before looking back down at their notebook. "Ranboo."

"Yours?" They asked. "Tubbo!" I say, more excited from starting a small conversation. "More like Tub-bee!" A blonde says, walking over and sitting across from us. "HEY!" I shout, face red from anger.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME THATTTTT!!" I keep yelling. I look over at Ranboo for a second and see I managed to get them to crack a small smile. "Ranboo, this is the annoying child." I say, introducing Tommy.

"Wow thanks." Tommy says back. Ranboo starts giggling and says, "Nice to meet you annoying child." And then bursts into laughter along with me. "My name's Tommy AND IM NOT A CHILD!!" He says, glaring at me.

After we settle a bit more and continue eating, I start to notice Ranboo looking back and forth between Tommy and their notebook. I carefully look over their shoulder and see a very familiar person.

"Hey, is that Tommy?" I ask the still slightly nervous Ranboo. "Um... yes?" They answer. "That's amazing! Can you do me next?" I ask, smiling. "Yeah sure..!" Ranboo says while smiling as well.

-After school-

"Hey Tommy! Wanna come to my sleepover?" I ask my friend. "Yeah sure!" He yells back. "Ask Wilbur as well for me!" I shout. "WILL DO!!" And then he runs off while laughing.

I see Ranboo again and decide to ask them. "Hey Ranboo!" I say, catching up to them. "Oh-! Uh- yeah?" They ask. "Wanna come over for a sleepover at my house?" I ask.

"Uh- sure?" They say, slightly forming a confused smile. "Alright- come at around 8:00 and my house is ****** st. and the number is ***." I say, smiling and then walking away towards my house.

-By the way Tubbo's parents are traveling and won't be back for a few weeks-

-I hope you enjoyed!!😋