Beeduo Highschool AU p. 12

WARNING:

-Tubbo POV-

One day, I was just pacing around my room, thinking.

So, the whole 'gang' knows that I like Ranboo, but they don't know that we are dating already. And neither does anyone else.

I sigh. "What am I going to do?" I whisper to myself. "I'll just ask Ranboo tomorrow..."

-Next day, at school-

I quickly look around for Ranboo outside of their house. "Ranboo!" I say when they walk out the door.

"Hey! Is something bothering you?" They asked, seeing my worried expression. "Oh- um.. I was wondering how we were going to tell everyone that we're dating..." I say, trailing off.

We start walking in silence, trying to figure out what to do.

"Um, we don't have to tell anyone until we're both ready?" Ranboo suggests.

"Alright, I mean, it saves us some time to think." I say, smiling.

We walk into the school and almost immediately I hear people start whispering. It's normal for people to gossip but not so normal when they're doing it while staring at us.

I slightly move closer to Ranboo. We walk past someone trying to whisper, but failing.

"I heard that they're gay, and they kissed inside a closet at Dream's house, ended up getting together-.." and they trail off after seeing us walk by.

I nervously look around. Seeing others stare and whisper, stare and whisper, stare and whisper.

I panic and run towards the bathroom, crying. I hear Ranboo yell after me but I ignore them. I only stop running when I make it inside a bathroom stall.

I hear Ranboo run in. "Tubbo..?" They ask quietly. I lean my head against the wall. Their footsteps stop in front of my door.

"Tubs..?" They ask again. "Mm.." I finally manage. They knock on the door. "Let me in?" They ask.

I close my eyes, continuing to sob. "Are you at least okay?" They ask. We stand there in silence for a while. "Yes.." I finally say.

"Can you come out so I can help you?" They ask. I once again just stand there. And then I open the door, walking out and into Ranboo's arms.

"What's wrong?" They ask. "I-I wasn't r-ready for an-anyone to know about our r-relationship..." I say, in between tears.

"And everyone keeps talking about it too..." I add.

Ranboo continues to hug me. "Do you wanna skip and just go home..?" They ask finally. We stand there for a little longer and then I slowly nod my head.

This time, when we walk out of the school, every time someone looks at us, Ranboo glares at them.

I smile slightly, thankful Ranboo is always there for me. Once out of the school, me and Ranboo head towards the park again.

Once we get there, Ranboo sits down on a bench. "How are you doing?" They ask me. "Better.." I answer.

"You have social anxiety?" They ask. We sit there in silence. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"Because I thought you would think I'm weak." I mumble. Ranboo sits there, shocked. "Why would I think that?" They ask.

"I also have social anxiety but I don't normally break down when people gossip about me." They say. "Wow thanks, that makes me feel so much better." I say, laughing.

They smile, "Yeah, sorry." And then we sit in silence again. I move closer to them. "It's still cold out." I say. "Yeah.." they say.

After a while, we got veryyyyyy cold so we decided to go back to Ranboo's house. Once we got there, our friends texted.

six minutes ago
Sapmap: where u guys go?

five minutes ago
Quacksters: yea

three minutes ago
Muffin head: leave them alone, if they don't wanna talk then they don't have to.

I keep reading.

three minutes ago
Music man: I agree with muffin man, they shouldn't have to tell.

I smile, 'Thanks Wilbur and Bad' I think to myself.

Ranboo also smiles. We look at each other and then just start laughing.

We started talking, mostly about what calms me down if something like that happens again.

Then we just hang out the rest of the day.

-Chapter 13 will sort of be similar to this, I'm just dying from typing all day
-And I hope you enjoyed!