Beeduo Highschool AU p.10

WARNING:

-Ranboo POV-

I woke up, as a normal day started, again. I sigh and sit up in bed. Getting up, I walk across the room, stretching a bit.

I start to get ready - (brush my teeth, get dressed, etc.) and then head back towards my bed, looking for my phone.

"Aaaa! Where'd I put itttt?" I whisper quietly to myself. Looking around a bit more I see it tucked under the bedsheets.

"Oh, must've fallen asleep looking at YouTube again." I say, relieved I found it.

I see a text from Tubbo. 'You gonna be out soon? I been waiting -_-'

I quickly rush to the window and see Tubbo pacing around my front yard. Quickly switching my gaze from him to my phone I type 'yep!' And then run out of my room.

I run out of the house and start panting. "Where were you boo?" Tubbo asks, looking both amused and worried at the same time.

"I couldn't find my phone." I answer, putting my hand against my neck and grinning. "Whatever, let's just go to school." He answers.

After we had walked down the sidewalk in a very boring silence, we made it to school. "I don't wanna gooo.." Tubbo starts to whine.

We go up to the front of the school. "Hey guys." Sapnap suddenly appears. "Shut up blaze boi." Tubbo says, snickering.

Sapnap rolls his eyes and leaves. "You made him run off-" I say, staring after Sapnap as he walks over to Karl, hugging him from behind. Karl smiled and reached his hand up, placing it on Sapnap's cheek softly.

Tubbo looks at them and mockingly says, "Ew." "Be quiet bee-boy." Quackity says, walking past us and over to Karl and Sapnap.

He started talking to them, smiling when Karl hugged him as well. Then they said goodbye and walked away towards classes.

"We better get going.." I say. I start walking away towards my class. I feel Tubbo pull my arm back. Then he pulls my shirt collar down so I'm at his level.

And he kisses me. On my cheek. Their first kiss is coming up later.

Anyways, I can feel myself blushing, and then just stand there, frozen in place. I stare after Tubbo, sighing as I saw him round the corner now out of my eyesight.

Then I turned around and started walking to my class.

-Hope you enjoyed!
-And yes, they will have their first kiss soon :)