Beeduo Highschool AU p. 13

WARNING:
Idk

-Tubbo POV-

I slowly rise from my bed, regretfully. "Ughhh..." I sigh. "Why did that have to happen yesterday?" I whisper to myself.

I get up, get ready and then walk downstairs after putting my shoes on. I grab my backpack, walking out the door.

'Meet with you at the park?' Ranboo texted. 'Yep' I answer.

I start speed walking to the park, going faster when I see Ranboo pacing slowly around a tree.

"Hey Boo!" I yell. They look up, and smile. "Hey!" They say back. "Let's go." They said, grabbing my hand and start walking to school.

Once at the front of the school, we stop and stand there, watching others walk in. "Hey guys!" Sapnap says, walking past us and inside the school.

We head in, Ranboo looks around for a bit, until finally stopping and looking forward. Someone looks at us.

I shift my gaze away from them and look at my classroom, ready to run there for cover. They walk up to us, "Hey!" They say.

"Um.. hi?" Ranboo says. "I was wondering, are you guys-" they say. "Nope, let's go Ranboo!" I say, dragging them away.

"Tubbo- what?" They ask, looking quizzically at me. "Nothing, nothinggggg~!" I say, sort of singing the last part.

They let me drag them to the end of the hallway. Someone else stares at us, and then another.

I speed up, walking into my favorite room of all. The band room. I rush in, still holding Ranboo's hand.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I don't know how to play any instruments." Ranboo says, smiling. "Sureee! Everyone has a musical ability to them! Whether they know it or not!" I say, smiling.

"You wanna try the guitar or something?" I ask. Their smile quickly fades. "What's wrong?" I ask, now worried. "Ah- well... my dad taught me the guitar.. when I was about 12, just before he left.." he says.

They start slightly crying. "Aw! Boo!" I say, hugging them. We stay there for a bit. "You don't have to." I say. They shake their head. "No, I wanna see how bad I am." They laugh.

"Alright!" I say, walking over to the guitar, bringing it back to them. They smile. "Thanks." And then they sit down on a stool.

They hold it for a second, not moving. "You can do this!" I say, smiling. They look up at me, and then back down at the guitar.

They sigh, pretty quietly, I almost didn't pick it up. Then, they strummed a string quietly. "Ah, I have to tune it." They says, wiping a tear off their face with their arm.

They start to tune it, a few minutes later, they held it in the same position. "Alright.." they say. They start to pluck at the strings.

A tune starts to make itself more clear. "Is that 'Perfect'?" I ask. They smile and nod, still playing.

I walk over to the piano, sitting down and waiting. They paused for one second, and then I joined on the piano.

We kept playing for a while, until one of us (me) got lost, messing the other up. "Ah! Sorry!" I say.

"It's fine-!" They say, laughing. We walk to the door, I open it, seeing about 20 people out there, looking inside the room, probably listening to what we were playing on the instruments.

They all look up at us, shocked. They all rush away, disappearing into the crowd. Tommy, Wilbur, Quackity, and Dream were four of those people.

"Dude! You guys are good!" Tommy and Wilbur say at the same time, they look at each other, smiling.

Dream walks over. "Can we all try to do it together? Don't we all know an instrument?" He asks.

Wilbur looks over, Quackity nods. "Hey! Tommy is good at singing! He can sing along." Wilbur suggests.

"WHA- HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Tommy shouts. "You sit in your room when you get home from school and sing." Wilbur says. Tommy scoffs. "Fine." He says.

"Um.. maybe tomorrow? Bell is about to ring." Ranboo says, looking at a clock hanging up on the wall.

"Oh! Yeah sure!" Dream says, walking off. Quackity smiles, and walks away. Wilbur drags Tommy away, Tommy was just standing there, frozen from embarrassment.

Me and Ranboo walk to our next class, saying bye to each other.

"See you after school!" I say after them. They turn and smile, waving.

I get inside, seeing Tommy sitting there at his desk. "Soooo~ you have a good voice?" I ask. He glares at me. "Shut up." He says.