Beeduo Highschool AU p. 15

Been a while, huh guys? Finally getting back into writing this, I promise < 3

-Tubbs PoV :)
WARNING: literally nothing

Ranboo had come over to my house today to hang out, so when I let them in we both just walked to the couch and sat down, not knowing what to do.

"Hey boss man!" I say, a bit confused on why they wanted to come over. I mean, I couldn't be annoyed or upset by this. I was definitely glad they were here, just confused. "So, why'd you wanna come over?" I ask. Ranboo breathes out softly and looks down slightly. Then they looked back up at me. They opened their mouth to speak, but before any words could come out, the doorbell rang.

"Ugh. Sorry." I whisper, standing up and going to the door. "Hello?-" I said as I opened the door. Suddenly I got cut off and I saw Dream, leaning over and panting. "Oh.  Tubbo. Hello." He said, standing up straight and chuckling lightly. "Tommy stole something of mine and promised to give it back at his house. He either gave me the wrong address or he is just f-cking with me." Dream sighs and turns his head, looking over his shoulder. "My bad, I'll get going now."

Dream turned around fully and started walking away, to the sidewalk and then started walking down the street. The wrong way to Tommy's house. But of course, I didn't tell him that. That's how much I love to be kind to people, aren't I just incredibly kind?

"So, what did you want to say?" I ask Ranboo. I sat back down on the couch and looked at them. "Uh.. I was.. never mind. It's nothing." They sighed and looked away from me. "No no, tell me. It's fine." I replied. I held my hand out and placed it on top of theirs.

"Ok.. I was wondering if.." they took a deep breath and held onto my hand a bit tighter. "Would you like to go.. on a date, with me?" They smiled softly. "Why was it so difficult to ask? Haven't we already been on a few? But yes, of course." I smiled and leaned forward, hugging them tightly.

Ranboo smiled and hugged me back. "Thank you, Tubbs." They reply, pulling me closer to them. "Mhm" I hum, latching onto Ranboo. I stay there and just hug them, resting my eyes shut.

-HEY EVERYONE!
SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT HIII IM BACK :D