Beeduo Highschool AU p. 2

WARNING:
Nothing

-Sleepover timeee-

While getting a space cleaned out for everyone to relax in my living room, I hear a knock at the door. I excitedly bound over to my door and open it.

"Hello, Wilbur, Big Q, Karl, BBH, Skeppy and Tommy!" I greet everyone. "Hey Tubbo!" Bad responds while walking in. I shut the door and walk back to the living room seeing some have already picked spots to set up.

I grab the remote and turn the tv onto something random. Hearing a knock about five minutes later I go to the door and see Sapnap and Ranboo standing there in what looks like an uncomfortable silence.

I open the door and let them in, seeing Ranboo sitting on the couch. They quickly scanned the room and got up again and walked over to me. "Can I set up my stuff here?" They ask. "Sure!" I answer while smiling.

They start writing in their notebook again and I start up a conversation. So, the movie I had turned on earlier, it was changed to a horror movie by Wilbur. At one point, there was a jump scare and Ranboo quickly jumped and looked up from his notebook for a second.

"You good?" I ask him. "Yeah.." they said, looking back down at their notebook and continues to write. They smile slightly, probably trying to get me to calm down. But it does something different, I can feel my face starting to get hot so I get up and head to the bathroom.

"Ughhh!! What is wrong with me! I just met him.. wait.. I never asked for their pronouns-" I say to myself after looking in the mirror to see my red face. Once I calm down, I head back to the living room and sit beside Ranboo again.

"Hey.. Ranboo, what are your pronouns..?" I ask slowly. Ranboo looks shocked and stutters, "u-um.. he/him, why?" They shiver slightly and Tubbo looks at Ranboo with an eyebrow raised. "Are you sure those are your pronouns? You don't seem to like saying that at all." Ranboo shakes their head and looks up at Tubbo with gratefulness in their eyes. "They/them.. please." They mumble. Tubbo smiles and nods. "Mine are he/him."

About an hour later, the movie was just about finished. I had noticed a few people fell asleep but few were still up hoping to finish the movie.

I realize Ranboo had fallen asleep. They rolled over, facing me and I smiled softly. I carefully took their hand in mine, trying not to wake them.

I guess I had fallen asleep at some point because I woke up to light pouring itself out over the other sleeping bodies. I get up, feeling hungry, and walk to the kitchen.

"Morning Tubbo." I hear Sapnap say. Him and Skeppy were already in the kitchen, having a conversation while eating something. "Morning.." I say, still tired. "What are you eating?" I ask. "Fruit." Skeppy answers.

I grabbed a banana from the counter and started eating it while walking back to the living room. Some of the others had woken up and turned on another movie. Ranboo also woke up, once again, stuffing their thoughts into their notebook.

"Hey Ranboo." I say, walking over and sitting beside them. "What are you doing now?" I ask. "You asked me to draw you, remember?" They said, giggling.

"Ohhh righttt." I said, also starting to laugh slightly. After a few minutes, I went back to the kitchen and started grabbing some food for the others. Once I walk back into the living room I see Karl trying to start a conversation with Ranboo.

"Hey! I'm Karl! Who are you?" He starts. Ranboo nervously looks at me. I start laughing silently and walk around the room, handing out food.

Once everyone had gotten food, I walked over to Karl and Ranboo. Karl started asking more questions and Ranboo kept answering. "I haven't seen you before?" Karl eventually said. "Um.. yeah I just moved here." Ranboo said.

Then, a while later, Tommy stood up in front of the tv, earning several mad retorts from others watching the movie. "ALRIGHT! IM BORED, LETS GO SOMEWHERE!!" He shouted.

"Yeah," Bad agrees. "We can go to the park?" Bad suggests. "Yesssss!" Tommy says. "Alright everybody! Get ready, we're going to the park!" I shout, getting everyone's attention.

-if you don't like this story then just leave
>:(

- IM KIDDING!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEEEEE!!! :'((((