Beeduo Highschool AU p. 9

WARNING:
Tubbo being flirty (Why Tubbo?)
A small bit of cursing (censored out - sort of)

This was recommended by: idksky_123 (My friend)

-Ranboo's POV-

I was walking to school one day, when all of a sudden, somebody jumps onto my back. "AH-!" I screamed, terrified. I heard giggling and then saw Tubbo's face leaning on my shoulder.

"Oh- Tubbo! Don't do that!" I said, laughing. "Sorry boo! But I was wondering.. do you want to go on a date with me after school?" He asked me.

"Oh! Um... yeah of course!" I said, first thinking through my schedule. "Tubbo, you have to get downnn!" I say. "Nooo!" He answers, holding onto my back tighter this time.

Guess who won that argument. Well it wasn't me.

I eventually started to walk to school with Tubbo on my back. Once we got there I saw George waiting at the entrance. "Hey George! Where's mask boy?" Tubbo says after getting off me.

"Ah, he's running a little late." George answers, running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

I see something fly through the air and I immediately duck my head. It flys right over me, making my hair fly around a bit.

"HEY WHAT THE F***!!??" Tubbo yells. "SORRY MAN!" Someone in the distance yells. Turns out it was a frisbee. I look over my shoulder and see a brown haired male running over to get his frisbee back.

"Oh! Hey you're Karl right?" George says, unexpectedly. "Oh! Um, yeah..?" The brown haired answered. "Yeah, Sapnap will not stop talking about you." George says.

Karl blushes and says, "Alright, well.. nice to meet you. Goodbye." And then he walked away, face still red.

"Wow George." A blonde says while walking over and hugging George. George giggles "You know I can't stop myself when talking to a friends' crush."

"Shh." Dream says. George reaches up and pulls Dream's mask down. "Leave it off, I love your face." The brown haired brunette says.

"Shut up you two, you're disgusting." Tubbo says, sticking out his tongue and fake barfing. "Look who's talking now hm?" Dream says, smirking.

Tubbo sticks his tongue out at him annoyed. I feel my face heat up from Dream's comment so I grab Tubbo's arm, dragging him inside the school while saying, "We best get going Tubbo, don't wanna be late!"

I can hear Dream and George laughing as I rush inside, trying to escape from embarrassment. "Classes don't start until like, 20 minutes!" Tubbo shouts at me.

"Um.." I say, trying to think up an excuse. "Whatever.." Tubbo says.

-After School-

"Hey Ranboo!" Tubbo says as I'm walking out of the building. "Oh, hey Tubbo!" I say, smiling. "You ready for our date?" He asks, smiling brightly.

"Yep!" I say. "Great! I couldn't wait any longer." Tubbo said. He quickly grabbed my hand and started dragging me somewhere.

After a while, we got to a beach just in time to watch the sunset. We quickly run over to a large rock on the beach and sit on it to watch the sunset together.

"Woah... it's beautiful..." I say, gazing off in the distance. "Not as beautiful as you.." Tubbo says quietly. I pretend not to hear because of how flustered I am. "What?" I ask.

"Oh- um.. nothing." He says, looking away. I shrug and take his hand softly.

He leans against me, his brown hair blowing around in the breeze. We stay there for a while, just staring at the sunset.

"I'm getting hungry.." Tubbo eventually says. "I was wondering when you were gonna say that." I answer teasingly. "Shut up boo." He says, getting up off the rock.

I jump down as well and we start heading in a direction. "I know somewhere we can get ice cream." Tubbo says. "You said you were hungry Tubbo. Ice cream doesn't help with hunger." I say.

"It does now." He answers, smiling while running towards a small booth in the distance. I slightly speed up so I don't loose sight of where we're going.

Once I get there, Tubbo was already ordering his ice cream. "Do you want anything boo?" He asked me once I got close enough. I ordered my ice cream and a few minutes later we got both of our ice creams and started walking again.

Tubbo was leading us somewhere, I could tell because he was specifically choosing pathways to some place. After a while, we made it to a forest opening, and we had finished our ice creams.

Tubbo walked over to the clearing and sat down in the grass. "Come on boo!" He said, patting the spot beside him lightly. I walked over and sat beside him.

We both laid back and looked up at the stars. "Wow, this is probably one of the most fun things I've ever done after school." I say, smiling while staring up at the stars.

"This is my favorite thing to do at night, except sleep. Sleep is still definitely my favorite thing." Tubbo said, giggling while saying the last sentence. I also started laughing a bit.

"Look at how bright that one is!" I say, pointing at a brightly lit star. "Yup, but not as bright as you." Tubbo says, once again making me flustered.

We stayed there for a bit longer, and then he got a notification from his parents asking where he was. "Ah, sorry boo. I have to go." He said as he got up.

We said our good-byes and then headed our separate ways to our own houses.

-See? I said I would make these chapters longer.