Beeduo Highschool AU p. 3

WARNING:
I know this is a beeduo story but there is a small bit of karlnap in this part

-Tubbo's POV-

-Everybody got ready and is at the park-

Tommy, Karl and Quackity race each other to the swings. Skeppy runs towards the monkey bars and swings himself up on top of them, Wilbur running over and joining him.

I walk over to the swings, seeing Tommy, Karl and Quackity on them, laughing about something.

"Hey Tubbo.." I hear someone say behind me. Turning around I see Ranboo standing there. "Hey Ranboo! What's up?" I ask. They signal for me to follow them and walks over to a field of flowers.

"Tubbo.. I-I.. um.." they stutter, trying to form a sentence. I see their face go red a bit. I look up at them and say, "You can tell me, I won't be mad, I promise."

They take a moment to breath and then look back at me. "I- I.. I know we just met yesterday and I wanted to tell you this.. because I wanted you to know how I feel.. I um.. I really like you Tubbo.. you're so sweet and caring, you're beautiful and funny..!"

I feel my face get really hot, I might be as red as a tomato, but I don't care. I walk over and hug them. "I think I might also like you.." I say to them. I feel their arms wrap around me.

"Awww" someone says behind me. I let go of Ranboo and whip around as fast as I can and see Bad, Tommy and Karl standing there. Tommy was holding his phone out and Karl immediately started running back to the playground when he saw me.

Bad and Tommy also turned around and started running back. I run after them and eventually we all made it back. I saw Karl leap into Sapnaps arms. "SAVE ME SAPNAPPPPP!!!" He shouted. Sapnap pulled him behind himself, shielding Karl.

Not wanting to deal with them, I ran after Tommy and Bad. After loosing sight of Bad somehow, I ran towards Tommy. "TUBBO WAIT!" Someone said, grabbing my arm.

I turn around and see Ranboo there, out of breath. "Tubbo.. please stop.." they ask again. I stop and turn back around, seeing that Tommy also disappeared.

-Everybody got back to Tubbo's house and decided to leave-

Everyone had left except Ranboo and Tommy. "Bye bee-boy! Bye boss man!" Tommy says before walking out the door. "Hey Ranboo, would you like to hang out sometime?" I ask them. "Sure.." they answered.

Ranboo walked out the door. "Bye Ranboo!!" I shouted after them. They waved and continued walking.

-Bi (get it? Bye- <Bi>)
-I'm sorry- just- ignore that