Beeduo Highschool AU p.14

WARNING:
Nothing

-Tubbo POV-

As I sit there, teasing 'the child' the teacher walks in and starts class. I watch as a few kids start passing notes around and then eventually I get handed a small folded up piece of paper.

"If you're reading this, then you're either Tubbo or Tommy. This sheet is to remind you to GO TO THE BAND ROOM on Saturday. You're welcome :)
-Wilbur"

I roll my eyes and fold the paper back up and toss it into my backpack. As I look forward to the end of class, I hear the teacher say something.

"We're going on a field trip next week, from Friday to Sunday, if anyone wants or can join, it will add points to your participation grades. Another class will be joining, the class we will merge with is Mrs. (I have no clue)'s class.

Kids start chatting about it and the teacher starts talking more about it. What class is Ranboo in again? Tommy taps my desk.

"What?" I ask. "You going?" He says, turning completely around in his chair so he can face me. "Yeah probably." I answer, laying my head on the desk.

Five minutes later the bell rings and I get up, quickly walking out the door among the crowd of other people. "Bee-boy! Wait up!" Tommy says, struggling to get through the crowd.

We get to our next classsssss? I cant remember his schedule lol-

ANYWAYS we're adding a class between his lunch and 1st class period. :D

I get to my next class and take out my phone since class hasn't started yet (yeah idk). I text Ranboo, "What is ur first class?"
No response. Maybe they'll tell me later..

-After class-

I walk towards Ranboo, "Hey boo!" I say, sitting next to them. "Hey." They say. They look at me and smile warmly, then look back at their food.

They grab what looks to be a mask and puts it on. "I'm in Mrs. (whatever's) class.." they say finally. "YES!" I say, smiling.

"Anyways wanna come over to my house after school? My parents are going out but they've wanted to meet you actually." I say. "They know-?" Ranboo asks, turning their head to look at me.

"No, they just heard I had a new 'friend.'" I say, leaning slightly against them so no one will notice. "Um, then sure." They respond.

Tommy sits down on the opposite side of the table. "Hey b-tches." He says, grinning. I roll my eyes at him. "You-" he starts, Wilbur walks over and cuts him off.

"Tommy, I mean, child, don't hurt Tubbo." Tommy frowns, looking at Wilbur and huffs.

-school ends because I have to go to school soon as well-

-Adios✨
-hope you enjoy :)