Beeduo Highschool AU p. 8

WARNING:
Karlnapity AGAIN - I'm sorry lol
Oh wait- cuss warning (sort of censored out)

-Tubbo's POV-

-Next day, everybody decided sleepover at Tubbo's-

Everybody either said they'd be here at around 7:00-8:00 and there are already a few people here. Quackity is on the couch with Wilbur sitting there and cracking jokes, Karl is for some reason on the floor. And me and Ranboo are sitting together on the floor as well.

-About half an hour later everybody arrived-

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Tommy shouts, once again standing in front of the tv. Everybody agreed so we all sat around the coffee table, some on the floor and some on the couch.

"I'll go first, truth or dare Quackity?" Tommy asks looking at the black haired male. "Dare bi***." Quackity says, leaving Bad glaring daggers at him. "I dare you to kiss your crush." Tommy says, smirking.

Quackity sits there, shocked and blushing for a second. After a few seconds, he gets up and walks over to where Karl and Sapnap was sitting. "Uh.. sorry guys-" he says, and quickly kisses both of them on the cheek.

"Wha- HEY!" Tommy shouts. "You didn't specify where." Quackity said, laughing while sitting back down. "Truth or dare Tubbo?" Quackity asks me. "Truthhhh." I say. "Are you and Ranboo actually dating?" He asks.

"Uh-.." I say, blushing.Everybody looks at me, waiting for an answer. "You don't have to answer" Bad finally says. I nod thoughtfully and continue on. "Sapnap, truth or dare?" I ask him. "Dare." Sapnap says, grinning. "I dare you to go outside and scream 'I'm gay' at the top of your lungs." I say, laughing.

Sapnap mumbled something under his breath quietly as he got up and walked outside. We could all hear him from inside. Everyone either started laughing or stuffed their face in a pillow to stop themselves.

Once Sapnap came back in he was laughing so hard. "There was an old couple walking by when I did that and when they heard me they just fu**ing looked at me and was so confused and then walked away-" Sapnap said, laughing the whole time.

-um, so remember how on my last chapter I said I'd make these longer? Well surprise, it's still short I'm sorry internet