Ryuga X Reader: Period

Ryuga's POV. 

The sun was shining in my eyes when I awoke. Too bright. I turned over to see that Y/N was still sleeping, she had the blankets tightly wrapped around her, hogging them from me (I tend to do this to my bf lmao) and her face was peaceful. I picked up my phone and saw it was 8:30 am, she wouldn't be up for at least another hour. I let out a breath and realized I had to go to the bathroom. 

I sat up, and upon doing so slightly unwrapped the blankets from Y/N. I reached over to wrap my arms around her and felt something slightly wet. I looked down, her Pj's and the sheets were bloody. Oh boy.

I go and use the bathroom, then start a hot shower for her. I don't want to stain her Pj's or the sheets, so I need to wake her. I walk over to her and shake her lightly. 

"Y/N, wake up please," I said. She grumbled at me. "No babe you need to wake up." She made a pushing away motion with her arm. I rolled my eyes and scooped her up in my arms. She squealed. "Darling, you started your period. Let's get you cleaned up." 

She pretty much shot up. "I did?!" I nodded, "Ohh shit, I'm so sorry!" She tried to get out of my arms. 

"Hush dear, it's alright." I walked her to the bathroom and set her down on the floor. The shower was nice hot now. "I want you to take your time. Wash up and get fresh. I'll bring you clean clothes." 

"What about the sheets? Did I stain them?" She worried. 

"I'll take care of them, now freshen up." I walked out and started undressing the bed. I rolled up the bloody sheets and put them in the wash. Then I picked out some comfy sweat pants, a casual shirt, and Y/N's favorite period underwear. I walked into the bathroom and set them on the counter. "Clothes are on the counter, babe." 

"Thank you, dear." She replied. 

I walked back out and made the bed. Why this woman insists on so many pillows and stuffed animals is beyond me, though she is rather cute with them. 

I finished with the bed and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. French toast's her favorite, so I made that.

After a little Y/N walked out of our room and instead of the shirt I had gotten for her, she was wearing one of my hoodies. "Excuse me, but what might you be doing with that?" I smiled. 

"I have no clue what you're talking about, babe." She practically laughed. 

She sat down and I handed her a plate. "Enjoy." 

"Thank you, babe. You're really sweet to me." I leaned over and kissed her gently.

 I smiled, "I love you Y/N," 

"I love you too, Ryuga. Thank you." The rest of the day we sat around and watched movies and played games.