Fluff

(I need some sleep or something.) 

I opened the door into my house and set my things down. It was late and I was tired. 

I walked into the kitchen to fix myself something to eat being careful to be quiet, King was probably sleeping. Toaster waffles. Perfect. As I was waiting I didn't see King come into the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I jumped. 

"King, I thought you were sleeping, did I wake you up?"

He groaned, he was half asleep. "I was waiting for you." 

"Uh-huh," He began to kiss my shoulder, moving my shirt. 

"Why did you take so long?" He mumbled into my skin. 

"I'm sorry, baby." He kissed up my neck. "I didn't mean to, my boss made me stay late." 

"That was cruel." He picked me up and carried me over to our bed. 

"Hey-" 

"You can eat it tomorrow. I want cuddles..." He pecked my lips. He set me down and laid next to me. He hadn't bothered to turn on the lights so it was all dark. 

"King, love. I need to change clothes. These aren't comfortable to sleep in." 

"Kay, but hurry, it's cold without you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Alright." I quickly changed and got into bed. King immediately wrapped his arms around me. 

"I missed you a lot today." 

"Now you get a tast of how I feel whenever you leave for like a month." 

"You dont think I miss you too? Its so painful being away, I can hardly stand it." 

"Uh-huh." 

"I love you (Y/N)." 

"I love you too King." He leaned over and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed back.  

"I love you, my Cinderella." 

"And I love you, my Romeo." 

I'm sorry, this is bad. I'm tired. You asked for fluff. I hope this is ok... it probably sucks. lol Im working on three things at once rn so yay. More is coming. Idk when. But someday LOl

Hey would you guys be interested in a Q and A? 

~Maiza M.