Ryuga x reader Part 2

I have been meeting up with Ryuga for the past few weeks, I really like seeing him, he is really nice to me, a lot nicer than when we first met.

"Hey Ryuga!" I chimed,

 "Hey." He replied, it was officially a month since we have first met and I love seeing him, he is really friendly to me, sometimes we'll see each other other than in the middle of the night, i'll go and sometimes watch his tournaments, he won every time. 

"It's been a month since we have first met!" I said and sat beside him. 

"It has has it? Well then in 'celebration' I have a offer for you." he said. 

"Really? What is it?" I looked at him puzzled, he sighed and made me look at him. 

"Kira..." he put his lips on mine, I blushed. He pulled away and avoided my gaze, "I-I really like you, you are my only friend, I am usually not nervous about anything, but... you made me gather my courage, just to tell you that I love you." 

"You... like... me?" 

"Yes." 

I looked at him and smiled, "I accept your offer." 

"You do?" 

"Yes..." 

"Good." he kissed me again, and I kissed back. Then we just sat, enjoying each other's company.

"Kira!" MY brother came into my room one evening a few weeks later calling. 

"What?!" 

"You are going on a date with Kyoya! You should really like him, I know him well and you two are good friends." 

"Um no thank you Gingka. I don't want to." 

"Too bad, I already set it up!" 

"Did you think about asking me first!? I don't want to date him!" 

"Just give it a shot!" 

"NO!" 

"I don't care you are going. Get ready." 

"NO!" 

"Then we'll go now." He took my wrist and dragged me into the car. 

"Gingka I DON'T WANT TO DATE HIM!" 

"I don't care what you want, just go on ONE date!" We got to a park, it had rained all day and everything was muddy. "We're here!" Gingka announced. Kyoya was there, he was wearing his usual attire. He took my hand. I was beyond pissed, and tore my hand away. 

"Relax Kira." I didn't respond. I walked around the park, Kyoya was trying to talk to me, but something seemed off, I responded to his questions, trying to figure out what was going on. After an hour of walking, Kyoya shoved me into some mud. "Ha! You are so STUPID! Who would want you as a girlfriend! Not me!" Then he walked away, but not before he threw more mud on me. I looked ridiculous and now I was more pissed than before.

I walked home and told Gingka what happened. "I'm sure you just fell." He said, 

"Gingka I'm not joking! That's what happened!" 

"You're just trying to get out of doing anything else with him." He replied, 

"No! I'm telling you the truth!" 

"No your not!" 

"You know what? I'm done with your crap! You don't even believe your own sister!" Then I stormed out, tears were in my eyes, for the fact that I was still covered in mud, that my own brother didn't believe me, and for the fact that this 'date' was all just to humiliate me. I ran to the park where I usually meet Ryuga, it was already dark out and I texted him saying I would be early. I got there and waited a little, then he got here. He saw me sitting under a tree.