YU X Reader X Tsubasa Part 2

(There will be a part three to this!)

The next day I got ready for the two boys to pick me up, they showed up right on time,

"(Y/N)! Yu almost tackled me in a hug as soon as I stepped out the door. I hardly knew this kid, but he was so sweet.

"Hi Yu, hello Tsubasa." I smiled at them.

"Hello, (Y/N). Tsubasa said.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" Yu asked. I nodded. "Then come then!" Yu took my hand dragged me towards the stadium.

"Yu, be careful with her." Tsubasa said catching up with us.

When we arrived at the stadium all of Japan's famous bladers. I stared in awe, there were so many, it as all so cool!

"Come on (Y/N)! We can introduce you to everyone!" Yu said, he started walking over. I looked over at Tsubasa, he walked up to me.

"You're shy, I get it. But all of these people are very nice! Except Ryuga and Kyoya, they aren't the most friendly, but they aren't mean." He said.

"I am just nervous... these people are famous, along with you! I'm extremely shy..." I replied.

"I know, come on, i'll help you." He started walking, and I followed him. "Gingka!" Tsubasa called, Gingka Hagane ran up to him.

"Hey Tsubasa!" He waved.

"Gingka, this is (Y/N), we found her yesterday in the rain. She is really nice and quite shy, but Yu wanted her to meet all of you. He wants her to become friends."

"Hi, (Y/N)! I'm GIngka!" He reached out to shake my hand. I took it.

"It's nice to meet you Gingka." I gave a shy smile.

"I'll introduce to everyone!" Gingka told me with a smile. "Hey guys! Come meet our new friend!"

So many famous bladers came up to me, I kinda wanted to shrink into the shadows, I was so nervous.

"Everyone, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is, Kyoya Tategami, Benkei Hanawa, Kenta Yumiya, Ryuga Kishatu, and Madoka Amano, and you already met Gingka and Yu."

"H-hello." I said with a shy smile.

"Hi there (Y/N)! It's nice to meet you!" Madoka said with a smile, "I hope you like hanging out with us!"

"Bu-BU-BU-BULL! IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU (Y/N)!" Benkei loudly shouted.

"Hi (Y/N)! It's nice to meet you! I'm Kenta!" Kenta shook my hand.

"Sup." Kyoya said looking down on me. "Why is she here again?" He asked.

"Yo-yo be nice to her! She's our new friend!" Yu defended.

"Don't call me 'Yo-yo'! That's not my name!" Kyoya shouted at him.

"Another blader I presume?" Ryuga asked me.

"Um, I-I have a beyblade, though I don't use it much though..." I replied. He nodded.

"I could train you!" Gingka looked at me with excitement.

"M-maybe."

"Do you want to watch us battle?" Kenta asked.

"I would love to."

"Come take a seat!"

All the boys went down the the stadium floor, they were having a all in battle, where all of their beys go in, and only one comes out. With all of these amazing bladers who knew who would win!

Madoka sat down with me. "So, (Y/N), how did you meet Tsubasa and Yu?" She asked,

"Well, yesterday I lost my umbrella in the rain and tripped and fell, I hadn't gotten much sleep so I was to tired that I couldn't get up. Yu and Tsubasa noticed and helped me get home. They offered that I should come to this today to meet everyone. Yu insisted that I be his friend."

"Hmm, that was very nice of the boys."

"Yes it was, I really appreciate it." She smiled at me.

"3!" Kenta yelled.

"2!" Kyoya growled.

"1!" Gingka shouted excitedly.

"LET IT RIP!" Everyone pulled their ripcords, there were so many beyblades, who knew how this would turn out.

"Go Gingka!" Madoka shouted. "Anyways, (Y/N), I am hoping to become great friends with you! We should get some coffee sometime!"

"Yea, I would like that." I smiled at her.