Ryuga x idol reader

I walked down to meet my fans, I would greet them with a 'Hello!' or 'It's nice to meet you!' I loved my fans with all my heart, they were the people who inspire me, they are my perseverance.

"Hi there! What's your name?" I asked a little girl.

"H-Hi! My-my name is Emily! It's awesome to meet you!"

"It's awesome to meet you too! Can I have a hug?" The little girl's eyes grew wide as she nodded and she hugged me tight.

After a while all the fans filed out, I was on my last fan before the show.

"Hello." A raspy voice said, I looked up, Ryuga Kishatu stood there. My eyes widened, I was one of his biggest fans.

"H-hi!" I stuttered. He smirked,

"How are you (Y/N)? It's nice to meet you." He said, extending his arm for me to shake. I took his hesitantly.

"I-I am great! It's really nice to meet you Ryuga!"

"Ah, so you know who I am?"

"Yes sir, I'll be honest, I am a big fan..." I said hiding my red cheeks. He laughed,

"As am I (Y/N)! I love your voice."

"Thank you sir-"

"Call me Ryuga."

"Ok!" He gave a slight smile. "Um, Ryuga?" He raised his eyebrows, "Maybe do you wanna get lunch tomorrow?"

"Sure (Y/N), that sound nice."

"Really? You don't think i'm weird for asking?"

"No, why would I? I get to go to lunch with (Y/N) (L/N)!" He laughed, I joined in. "Here..." He wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to her, "Call me." Then he walked away.

The next day I texted Ryuga: Hey

Hey

Do you wanna meet for lunch?

Sure. Where?

Uh... where do you like?

This (insert some random burger place here) is pretty good.

Ok, thats fine.

Meet me there at noon?

Yea!

See you then.

Bye.

When It was time I walked to the restaurant and sat down, after a moment Ryuga joined me.

"Hi." He said and sat down.

"Hello."

"Did you order?"

"Not yet."

"Do you know what your having?"

"Yea, i'm having a hamburger. What are you going to get?"

"Hmm... I think I'll have the same." I nodded. We ordered.

"Did you enjoy the concert last night?"

"Yea, you sounded great."

"Did you have a good time?"

"I did."

"That's good, i'm glad." He nodded and took a sip of water.

Our food came a little later, we didn't really talk much. But I had a good time anyways.

"Let's do this again sometime" Ryuga said, paying the bill.

"Ah! Ryuga I was going-"

"Let me. My treat."

"O-Ok, thank you!"

"No problem."

After a few weeks Ryuga and I because really good friends

"So, tomorrow Is sunday, I am going to my garden, would you like to come?" He asked,

"Sure!"

"I'll pick you up."

"Ok, thank you."

The next day Ryuga showed up at my door at 12:00 sharp. He lead me to his car and he helped me in. We drove to a field,

"This is my garden... I want to give it to you in a scene... it will be for both of us... it will be ours..." He let out a sigh. "(Y/N)... I want you to be my girlfriend." He was straight forward and he held out some flowers for me.

"...I would love to be your girlfriend Ryuga." He pulled me to him and kissed my lips lightly.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Ryuga."

Thank you for the request!