Ryuga x reader part 2 (rewrite)

What did I say I'm here again! Maybe ill get the third part out tomorrow! Who knows! Anyways enjoy! :) 

A few months went by and Ryuga and I met pretty often. I had been settling into my home well, Gingka's friends were still loud and annoying, though I've gotten closer to them.

"Wow, took you long enough," Ryuga said. I was running late tonight.

"Sorry, Gingka's friends stayed longer than I thought they would." I sat down next to him.

"Those guys are so annoying..." He rolled his eyes.

"Tell me about it. Though they are nice to me. Madoka and I have gotten closer, it's nice to have a friend that's a girl."

"I bet."

We sat in silence for a little while, but it wasn't awkward, it's just how it usually went.

"Kira." He spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna talk to you,"

"Ok, what's up?"

"Listen, I uh, your brother and I are rivals and I've kinda done some shitty things- I've told you, but..."

"What is it?"

"Ugh, screw it." He grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes widened. The kiss was swift and he pulled away. "I like you."

I was pretty much speechless. Holy shit. "Um! I like you too..."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'm sorry I just wasn't expecting that."

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled. "Um, do you maybe want to be together..?"

"Y-yeah..." my cheeks were hot.

He smiled gently, "May I kiss you? I nodded. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me gently.

The rest of the time was slightly awkward but it was nice.

"Kira!" Gingka knocked on my door a few days later.

"Come in!"

"Hey, listen. I uh set something up for you to help you make some friends!"

"Yeah..?"

"Yup! Get ready, we are gonna go!"

I stood up and changed into some nicer clothes and we drove to the park.

When we got there there was a small group of people, none of which I knew. Though I saw Kyoya in the crowd too.

"Well, this is it! Have fun!" He dropped me off. I was nervous, I didn't know anyone except for Kyoya and Kyoya and I didn't really get along too well.

The group walked and everyone introduced themselves. It wasn't too interesting.

After like two hours it was over. I was walking home when Kyoya walked beside me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hello."

"You didn't seem too invested in that group,"

"Yeah, I've never been too good at making friends."

"That's too bad." He said. "Hey, if you are not busy why not come to my place for the night? I know Gingka won't mind." He said, kinda cocky.

"Um, no thanks I need to get home."

"Oh come on, it'll be fun."

"No thank you Kyoya." I started to walk faster. He grabbed my wrist. I yanked. "NO!"