𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦

-WAKING UP, CASSANDRA STOOD UP AND TOOK A SHOWER, THEN GOT CHANGED. She brushed her hair- which reached just below her chest- and put it in a fishtail braid. When she was done, she walked out of her dorm room and started walking out of the common room, wanting to go to the great hall.

"Morning," said a voice, walking beside her.

She glanced at the person, her lips quirking upwards. "Goodmorning, Theodore."

Theo grimaced at the use of his name. "Just call me Theo." He repeated the same thing he had said for the past few years.

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "Fine."

The two kept walking, now in comfortable silence. When they reached the great hall, they sat down in the Slytherin table and ate their breakfast.

Cassandra looked at her schedule, almost smiling but remembering she was in public- meaning she shouldn't really show much emotion. "We have the Dark Arts first class."

When the dark side won the war, some changes were made in Hogwarts. For example, there was now a new class- "Dark Arts." Students could choose whether they wanted to attend that or the opposite- "Defense Against the Dark Arts."

The difference between the two classes was that in the 'Dark Arts' you would learn how to use dark spells and you would learn about dark artifacts and more. Meanwhile, in the 'Defense Against the Dark Arts' you would learn how to defend yourself from it.

Each and every Slytherin chose the 'Dark Arts' as expected and so did many others. Meanwhile, only a few Gryffindors chose the 'Defense Against the Dark Arts.'

"Let's get going, then." Theo said and stood up.

She nodded and also stood up, grabbing her bag.

♡︎

"Cassie!" grinned their professor- Rabastan Lestrange.

Rabastan, not having much to do, decided to be the Dark Arts professor in Hogwarts. It was a good idea, actually- as he was the best at explaining.

"Raba," grinned Cassandra, giving the professor a fist bump, then sitting down next to Theodore.

She looked around the empty class. "We're early?"

"5 minutes early," confirmed Theo, pointing to the clock.

The girl nodded, taking out her books from her bag, while the boy next to her did the same.

As the students filled the class, Cassandra didn't look away from the chalkboard she was staring at.

"Goodmorning students," said Rabastan, his usual grin gone. "Turn to page 6. Today we will be discussing the basilisk."

Cassandra immediately looked at her book, looking at the picture of a basilisk in awe.

"You can open the chamber," said Theodore in amusement. "Kill a few Gryffindors."

The girl rolled her eyes. "No matter how horrible I may seem, and no matter how many people my parents and grandparents killed, I do not want to kill anyone, Theodore."

"Theo," corrected the boy. "And you can just petrify them. Give them a little scare instead."

"That would be highly traumatic."

"That's the point."

She shook her head, focusing on their professor again.

♡︎

"Divination is so stupid," said Theo, sneering at the room- which smelled like tea leaves and perfume.

Cassandra nodded in agreement, but sat down on one of the cushions.

After a few minutes, they were given instructions by their teacher to drink their tea- which was poured for them- and give their partner the cup to read.

"You've got.. a skull.. and a cross.. and a club." Theo concluded after staring at it for a few minutes. "Danger in your path. Trials and suffering. An attack."

She squinted her eyes at him. "What the fuck?"

"A bunch of nonsense," scoffed the boy.

She looked at his cup, brows furrowing in thought. "You've got.. a sun.. and a heart. Great happiness. Falling in love. Aww, how beautiful, Theodore."

He rolled her eyes as she teased him. "Shut up, Sandra. Divination's a bunch of nonsense."

"Yes, that's what you've been repeating for the past few minutes."