𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧

—WHEN THE PARENTS WALKED BACK INTO THE TENT, THEY SAW A PANICKED NATALIA. "What's wrong?" Blaise immediately asked his daughter in concern. Natalia's head snapped to them, her eyes widened in panic. "Cassandra."

Alexandria frowned and stepped forward. "What do you mean?"

Natalia kept shaking her head, not replying.

"Natalia, where is Cassandra?" Alexandria tried, starting to panic. "Where is she?!"

"Calm down, love." Draco tried, taking her hand.

She pulled away and asked again, "Where's Cassandra?!"

"She went to get water!" Natalia finally talked, her words rushing out. "But she— she never came back!"

"How long has she been gone?" asked Harry with widened eyes.

"Two hours." Natalia tried swallowing the lump in her throat. "I'm sorry— I am so sorry—"

"It's not your fault," whispered Blaise to his daughter in an attempt to calm her down.

"Blaise and I will go search for her." Draco said, trying to make eye contact with his wife— who was avoiding his eyes. "We'll find her."

"I'm coming—"

"No." Draco interrupted his wife. "Keep yourself safe."

"I'm coming, Draco."

"They're after her most likely because of you or your father." He pointed out the harsh truth, looking apologetic when she flinched. "You have got to keep yourself safe, my love."

She was quiet for a few seconds. "If you go ten minutes without finding her, alert all the death eaters and my father." Alexandria told Blaise before they left. "And myself."

Blaise nodded, then rushed out of the tent with Draco.

Alexandria had her hands in her hair while pacing in front of the fireplace.

It was her fault. She should've listened to her gut feeling and not let her children come.

Speaking of children, Scorpius and Natalia were with Harry— who was calming the two down and keeping an eye on them.

Alexandria, meanwhile, was just pacing. Not wanting to deal with it any longer, she rushed out of the tent at the same time Blaise rushed in.

"Did you find her?"

"No." Blaise replied to her quick question. "I've alerted the dark lord and the death eaters. They're all going to be here—"

The campsite was filled with black smoke. Black smoke caused by death eaters apparating in.

"—now." Blaise finished, noticing the same thing she had.

Alexandria blew out a breath, then rushed out of the tent and to her father as soon as she saw him in the middle of the campsite— giving orders to his death eaters.

"Did you find her?" She asked her father hopefully, eyes tearing up.

Tom shook his head. "I've only just started looking, Lex. She'll be fine—"

"Don't tell me she'll be fine! Just find her for me!" Her voice broke as a sob escaped.

"I'm doing the best I can." He calmly replied, putting his hands on her shoulders. "All my death eaters are searching for her. Everyone else is, too."

She shook her head in denial. "Why does something like this always happen to us? First me and now her?"

"I'm sorry." He said, pulling her into his arms. She let out another sob and hugged him tightly. "I'm really sorry, Lex."