𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗢𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗥

-"UNO!" EXCLAIMED A VERY EXCITED RABASTAN. Sirius threw the cards that were in his hands and frowned, crossing his arms like a child. "You're cheating, Rabastan."

Rabastan raised an eyebrow. "How the hell do I even cheat in uno?"

"Looking for more ways to cheat?" Sirius glared.

"No! It's just that there's literally no way to cheat-"

"You can hide the cards you had when nobody was looking," replied Barty, shrugging when everyone looked at him.

"Stand up, Bartemius." Alexandria squinted her eyes at him.

Barty slowly stood up, his cards- which he was hiding under his legs- going everywhere.

"You didn't win! Not even with cheating!" Bellatrix burst out laughing.

"Shut up, Bellatrix."

"Damn," Dolohov frowned. "Not even with cheating, Barty?"

Barty groaned. "Oh for fuck's sake-"

"Don't swear in front of children," scolded Mulciber, eyeing Cassandra and a quiet Natalia.

"Swear all you want, Barty. I would, too, if I didn't win even with cheating." Harry grinned.

Blaise, who was just watching the game, chuckled. Meanwhile, Natalia and Cassandra burst out laughing.

"You're making it worse," whispered Alexandria to her brother, who merely shrugged and replied "I know"

"Just play another round. Maybe Barty will win this time," Remus, who was also watching, muttered tiredly. The full moon was in a few days and it was already paining him.

"Actually, Remus and I will be going to bed." Sirius announced, standing up and looking at his husband in worry. "Come on, love. Let's go."

His husband nodded and followed him out of the room.

Alexandria's eyes followed them, looking at Remus in worry.

"He'll be fine," said Harry. "There's a new batch of wolfsbane ready for him."

She nodded.

♡︎

"Grandma!" Cassandra hugged her grandmother- Narcissa Malfoy- tightly.

Narcissa immediately hugged her back, then when they pulled away, she hugged her grandson.

The Slytherin-Malfoy family were now visiting Malfoy manor, as usual.

Lucius merely gave them all a nod, then walked out of sight.

Draco's jaw clenched, but he didn't say anything.

Alexandria, noticing this, held her husband's hand.

♡︎

"I should take you to the salon soon again," said Narcissa, looking at Cassandra's nails.

The girl nodded. "I want it to be white this time."

"What about yours, Alexandria darling?" Narcissa looked at her daughter-in-law.

Alexandria shrugged. "I don't really know."

"I think mum should get green."

"She did that once." said Narcissa with a small smile, "It was when she dyed some of her hair green."

"You dyed your hair green?!"

"Just the two front strands of my hair," Alexandria answered her daughter's question. "Don't get any ideas, Cassie. Your hair's beautiful."