𝗦𝗟𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗥

-IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY, MEANING THE SLYTHERIN-MALFOY FAMILY WOULD VISIT SLYTHERIN MANOR. Alexandria blew on the hot chocolate she was holding, taking small sips of it and watching in amusement as her husband continued pacing- which he had been doing for the past few minutes.

"Are you done, love?" asked the woman.

"No." Draco immediately shook his head, running a hand through his hair. "What if I mess up? What if I accidentally drop a plate and embarrass myself? Shit, what if your father makes you divorce me?"

"Draco, this is not your first time visiting."

"Is dad nervous?" asked Scorpius as he walked into the kitchen, looking at his mother.

Alexandria nodded. "Yeah, darling."

"I am not!" denied Draco immediately, calming down when their son gave him a hug.

"What's going on?" Cassandra, who just walked in, asked.

"Dad's nervous again," replied her little brother.

The young girl looked at her mother, both of their lips quirking upwards as they both tried not to laugh.

Draco, noticing this, groaned. "The betrayal hurts my heart, Ellie."

"Let's go," said Alexandria, walking out of the kitchen- the others following her.

♡︎

"Granddad!" exclaimed Cassandra, rushing into Tom's arms.

Tom immediately held her, smiling fondly. "Hello, Cassie."

Someone clearing their throat made Cassandra pull away, then look at the person. "Sirius! Remus!"

The married couple immediately hugged her back as soon as she rushed into their arms.

Minutes later, everyone (including Harry, Blaise, and Natalia) was at the dinner table, talking and eating.

"How's school?" asked Bellatrix with a grin, looking at Cassandra and Natalia.

"Normal and boring," replied Natalia with a shrug.

Cassandra nodded, showing that she agreed.

"I'm attending next year, too!" Scorpius joined in with a huge smile, showing how excited he was.

"I'm sure you'll have lots of fun, Scorpius." Remus ruffled his hair.

♡︎

"You throw it in the middle," instructed Cassandra.

She was in her mother's old dagger room with her grandfather, teaching him how to throw a dagger. It was quite amusing, really.

But not for Tom, who scowled each time he got it wrong.

"That's what I'm doing," muttered Tom, staring at the dagger in his hands. Then, he threw it with extreme force, letting out a huff when it didn't even go near where it was supposed to go.

Instead, it broke something in the corner.

"Holy shit, granddad! You basically control the whole Wizarding world but can't seem to throw a knife?!"

"Reparo," Tom wandlessly fixed whatever broke in the corner of the room. "Unfortunately, yes, Cassie. Daggers and knives were never my thing. It was always your mother's."

"I know," grinned the girl. "What was yours?"

"Making horcruxes." The man replied nonchalantly, inspecting the many daggers in the room. "What will be yours?"

Cassandra stilled, shaking her head. "I don't want to kill."

"That's alright," said Tom immediately. "But you do know you might have to one day, right?"

"Why?"

"Never mind, Cassie. You don't have to kill if you don't want to. Nobody's forcing you."

"But it's expected of me," frowned the young girl. "My parents were assassins. You're the dark lord. Everyone I've grown up around is a death eater. Everyone in this manor has killed. I'm the only one who hasn't."

"Scorpius hasn't, either."

"But Natalia has. You're sending her on missions, aren't you?"

Her grandfather looked at her with an unreadable expression. "How do you know that?"

"People change when they kill," muttered Cassandra. "And she's changed. Not in a bad way. Quite the opposite."

"Natalia wants to follow her parents' footsteps. That's just what she wants. You, however, don't have to follow your parents' footsteps."

"Alright. Thank you, grandad."

Tom threw a knife at the board, smirking when it hit it. "Did I get it right?"

"Sure. Sure, you did."