𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦

—CASSANDRA WAS READING A BOOK ON THE COUCH BY THE FIREPLACE. It was late at night. 1 a.m maybe? Or 2? She did not know.

She did realize, however, when someone floo'd into the manor. Her eyes widened upon realizing who it was. Her eyes widened even more when she saw the state of the boy she had kissed a few days ago.

She immediately stood up and rushed over to the boy that was on the ground and couldn't get up. With the help of Vanessa, Cassandra was able to get Theodore on the couch.

She winced when she saw his bruised ankle. She winced even more when she saw the bump on his head and the fact that his nose was bleeding. "What happened?"

Vanessa looked pale. "He.. he abused him.. all this— all this time."

Cassandra immediately knew who she was talking about. She stood up and said, "I'll be right back."

Then, she rushed upstairs to her parents' room, knocked on the door, and rushed to her mother. "Mother." She shook Alexandria awake. "Theodore's here and so is Vanessa. They need our help."

A minute later, Alexandria was rushing downstairs with her daughter. She gasped when she saw how weak Theodore looked. She immediately went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of warm water and a towel.

Cassandra, meanwhile, sat next to Theodore and started to comfort him. "You'll be okay," she whispered to him.

He smiled, then winced at the pain. "It— it hurts.."

"I've got you," said Alexandria as she rushed in and started to take care of the boy's bruises. She pulled out her wand and muttered some spells.

Cassandra watched as the bruises and cuts went away one by one.

She then took the towel from her mother's other hand and started cleaning up the blood on Theodore's nose. "Are you better?" She asked in concern.

Theodore nodded. He looked at Alexandria. "Thank you."

Alexandria smiled softly. "Anytime." She said and stood up. "Both of you are welcome here to stay as long as you want. I'll go make some food for the both of you. Try to get some sleep after that."

"You really don't have to," Vanessa joined in, but seemed highly grateful.

"Take a warm shower after you wake up, Theodore. It'll make you feel better." Alexandria looked at the boy. "Your bruises are better now and i just took care of your sprained ankle. It'll hurt to walk on it for tonight, but you'll be much better tomorrow morning."

"Thank you," said the boy gratefully.

When Alexandria walked out of the room, Cassandra looked at the two siblings. "What happened?" She asked.

So, she soon got the full story.

And later on that night, they all ate thanks to Alexandria. And then fell asleep. All in the living room.

The next day, news got out about what happened and Theodore Nott— Vanessa and Theodore's father— got sent to azkaban after being charged with child abuse. And so did Theodore Nott's wife, who got charged for ignoring the child abuse happening in her house.

And then, Theodore and Vanessa were taken in by Draco and Alexandria.