𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Jasmine's POV:

I couldn't believe it. My mom & Chris have been hiding this from me since we've moved. The things I jus found out are about to change my life completely..

I walked out of Marina & Chris' white office filled with lies & secrets & went across the hall to my room. My mind is swarming & my heart hurts. How could they keep something like this. The second I walk into my room I run to my closet & grab my green bag with different pins all over it. I start throwing all of my different clothes in the bag with no clue of where i'm going. The only thing I know is that I have to get out of here.

Once my bag has my everyday clothes & bathroom necessities in it I throw on a pair of shoes & grab my notebook. As I went to sit down I remembered what was in my top left drawer. I swore to myself I would stop, but the things on that paper are going to bring out the worst in me & I hate it. I grab the baggie of weed & paper I have in the drawer & throw it in my beat up bag before starting on the notes.

I grabbed my notebook that was decorated with a bunch of surfing stickers & my aqua colored pen & got started.

Dear Marina & Chris Thomas.,

Did you really think I wouldn't find it? Did you think your lies were actually believable? I had a feeling all along & it turns out I was right. Chris you always made me uncomfortable & Marina you just sat back & let it happen. I should've left a long time ago but I had no where to go & always thought y'all would get better but apparentally i was wrong. Again. I wish you would've left me with my real dad & my brother. Yeah, you know the brother you never felt the need to tell me about? Yeah. That brother. Like I said, I should've left a long time ago, so that's what i'm doing. I can't live in a house full of secrets & lies anymore. Fuck you both</3

Love, 
Jasmine

Dear Lizzie,

I'm going to miss you so much. You will always be my bestfriend. You know how my family is & I just found out some things that makes it impossible for me to love here anymore. I can't deal with Chris & my mom anymore. I'm not sure where I'm going to go, but when I get there i'll make sure I send you a letter or call you if I can find a phone. I would use mine but I know Chris is going to cut it off when he finds out I left. You are my bestfriend & I hate having to leave you. I love you Lizzie. Please don't forget me..<3

Love,
Jas

& with that I put Elizabeth's note in an envelope & grabbed my bag. I left the note for Chris & Marina on my desk for when they look in my room for me & started towards the front door. It's about 2 in the morning now so I knew my "parents" were asleep so I should have no problem leaving. & I was right, they were asleep & I snuck out with ease.

Once I got outside I grabbed my bike & was about to get on it before I remember something. I threw my bag on the ground along with my bike & ran back inside. Trying not to wake Chris & Marina up I ran down the halls until I got to their office. I made sure to be quick incase they woke up & hurried to grab the papers along with the picture I found. I then ran outside & started my way towards Elizabeth's home to slip the note through her window. I was gonna miss her..

I just dropped off the note at Liz's. She keeps her window above her desk cracked open at night for fresh air so I slipped the note onto her desk & started my way to the ferry. I was now sitting on the ferry at 3am on the way to the Outerbanks, North Carolina. The only thing on my mind was my dad & my brother. Luke & Jj Maybank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: what do we think so far? please leave comments on ideas or things you want to see:) when do you think she'll meet jj & luke? how do you think luke & will react when he sees her? do you think he'll treat her like he treats jj? guess you'll have to read to find out:)

word count: 759 words