𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Jasmine POV:

I woke up to slight yelling. I rubbed my eyes but immediately regretted opening them considering I looked straight into an open window. I groaned & rolled over onto my stomach, shoving my face into the pillow in the process. "How much did I drink last night?" I asked myself.

After a few more seconds I rolled back over & sat up in the bed. I started looking around the room. This was not the hotel. I looked down & saw I was in a random guys t-shirt. No no no. I pulled the t-shirt up & felt immediate relief. Okay so it's not from what I thought it was.

I looked to the side & saw my phone sitting on the side table charging. I grabbed it to see if I had any texts or calls. The only text I had was from somebody named Rafe.

Rafe👕🏌️
Thought we had something Jasmine. Have fun slumming it with those dirty pogues but don't come running back to me when you find out who they truly are.

Everything slowly started to come back to me. I went with Rafe & his friends to a party & there was a huge fight. There was a gun involved. Jj. Jj had the gun. Shit Luke. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I slightly yelled jumping out of the bed. There was still talking outside so I knew people were here & I wasn't about to get bombarded with questions about the cuts & bruises.

I grabbed my bag & started walking down the hall to find the bathroom. Thankfully it was right down the hall from John Bs bedroom. I shut the door & set my bag on the sink. I always carry concealer & powder in my bag incase I had to re-cover my scars or cuts or even bruises that my dead beat mom & her trashy boyfriend would give me.

I was finishing up putting the powder on the bruises on my ribs when I heard somebody start yelling.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself putting my stuff back in my bag & setting it in John B's room before walking outside. I saw the group from yesterday sitting in a little shack across the yard. Jj was talking about something, looking at each person in the group for a few seconds before looking back at John B. As I got closer I was able to hear their conversation.

"But you & me man. We got nothing to lose. We really don't. Alright? & I know. It didn't used to be that way for you." Jj said staring at John B. I reached the shack & leaned against the wooden pole by Kie.

"I don't wanna talk about this." John B said looking in the opposite direction. Kie must've heard me because she turned around & frowned at me when she saw what I was wearing but quickly covered it with a smile, scooting over as a gesture for me to go sit next to her.

Jj turned at looked at me before scoffing & turning back to John B. "I don't wanna talk about it." John B continued, walking past Jj completely dismissing me. I don't understand what I did. Jj was so happy & joking with me last night but now he doesn't even want to look at me. Even John B is ignoring me now. I don't even know these people for a full day & two of them already hate me. At least Pope & Kie don't hate me. Especially Kie.

Nobody knew this about me except Lizzie. Almost two years ago I realized I was bisexual. I lean more towards women though. When I saw Kiara I thought she was beautiful but I also think John B is kinda cute too so in hopes of getting rid of these feelings for her I'm choosing John B. I wouldn't have a problem with my feelings for Kiara if I knew she wasn't straight, but I don't know if she is & I don't want to make any assumptions or ask because it might come off as rude or just give her an obvious hint. No matter how much I liked Kie I couldn't have anybody find out.

"So that's it?" Jj asked John B.

"Just get out of my way bro." John B said roughly shoving Jj out of the way & walking into the yard by a random table.

"Hey. What the fuck? Calm down." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"You stay out of this." Jj said sharply turning around & pointing at me. "John B listen to me. I have a plan. You got the keys to Cameron's big boat right?" Jj continued walking next to John B.

"Hey guys, i'm gonna just go chill inside okay?" I said turning to Kie & Pope. Kie frowned & nodded her head, Pope mirroring her actions.

I smiled & got up starting my way back to the Chateau. A few tears formed in my eyes but I blinked a few times to clear them. I wasn't going to cry over this. I'll just have to talk to them later. When I got inside I went into John B's room & just sat on his bed.

I wanted to go ride somewhere but I left my bike on the ferry so that wasn't happening. I groaned falling back onto the bed analyzing the ceiling. I had nothing else to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiara POV:

I was honestly pissed at Jj. I don't know why he yelled at her like that but it was uncalled for. She was clearly hurt about it because she went inside right after but he didn't seem to care or realize.

I couldn't stand how oblivious boys were. They could shatter a girls heart & think they did nothing wrong. That was his sister & he was rude as fuck towards her. After not seeing each other for at least 10 years you would think he would be nice to her, but he was a total asshole.

Jj continued on with his rant about stealing the scuba gear from Ward Cameron's boat to get down into the wreck. It was a stupid idea but John B went through with it.

"Okay. I'll meet you guys back with the boat in a little bit." John B said walking towards the HMS Pogue.

"John B are you serious?" I asked standing up & following him. "This is probably the stupidest idea i've heard & being friends with you guys i've heard some pretty stupid ideas."

"It's the only way to get in the wreck Kie so yeah. I'm serious." John B said. I'm so sick of guys.

I rolled my eyes & started walking towards the Chateau, Pope & Jj still taking to John B. When I reached the Chateau I heard faint singing. I quietly opened the door & walked in the house.

Jasmine was picking up all the trash laying around & singing a Taylor Swift song. Finally another Swiftie besides Jj because we all know he's one & just won't admit it. Her voice was angelic. The angels choir would stop signing just to hear her.

She was perfect. The way her hips swayed to the music as she glided across the floor. How light her footsteps were & how her blonde hair looked in a low messy bun. She had it pulled over her ears with two pieces framing her face. She had the shirt untucked giving off the illusion that's all she had on. Which is probably the cause of what brought me out of my thoughts.

"Dude put some fucking clothes on Jasmine." Jj groaned turning around, Pope mirroring his actions.

"I have shorts on." Jasmine said rolling her eyes. She tucked one side of the shirt into her waistband & let the other side flow out.

"Dumbasses." I lightly chuckled.

They both turned around & Jj fell back onto the pull out couch. Pope sat at the end & I leaned against the counter Jasmine was sitting on. This is awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: y'all are so quiet when y'all read this lmfao. but anyways new chapter coming maybe today.