𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

a/n: this might be a little confusing so let me explain. this is in kies pov, it's kind of a flashback to when they were in the van on the way back to the chateau from the boneyard. i hope this makes sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiara's POV:

"JJ are you stupid!?" I yelled at him. He wasn't paying any mind to what I had to say. He was staring out into the distance. "Dude what are you looki-" I asked turning around but was immediately cut off by myself when I saw who stood in front of us.

She was gorgeous. Not the type of gorgeous you think when you think about these models or tv stars. She was genuinely gorgeous. The way her blonde hair blew in her face when the wind picked up & the way her blue eyes shimmered under the moonlight.

She was wearing a blue top with jean shorts that complimented her body perfectly. She had light freckles but they were hard to see in the dark. She honestly looked like Jj.

I've always questioned my sexuality. I'm confused about it. I found a slight attraction to Sarah Cameron our freshman year but I thought that was just a close bond. But getting butterflies just seeing this girl standing in front of me, confirms everything. For now i'm going unlabeled because i'm not sure if it's a bisexual, pansexual, or if i'm fully lesbian. Only time will tell. But what I do know is that this girl is beautiful & I wouldn't mind calling her mine.

Jj pulled me out of my thoughts when he started talking to her. "J-jasmine..?" he asked. A smile was slowly starting to grow on his face. My jaw dropped & I looked towards Pope who matched my expression. We were convinced she was just some imaginary friend Jj made up when he was younger.

"Jj.." the girl who's name I learned as Jasmine replied. Even her voice was beautiful. No. Snap out of it Kiara.

Jj took off running towards her & she mirrors his actions. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind again. Only now did I realize how much they truly looked alike. They both ran the same way & their hair was the same sandy color. Jj picked her up as soon as he reached her. His hands wrapped around her waist & hers around his neck.

I wish that was me & her instead.

Wait. No. Fuck kiara stop.

It sounded like they were crying but it was hard to tell with the waves crashing when they hit the sand & the seagulls in the back ground.

There was a loud crash into the water that was too loud to be just waves. My head immediately snapped towards the water, Pope mirroring my action.

"Fuck." I cursed when I saw John B had fallen into the water. Me & Pope immediately ran towards him to try & get him out before he drowned or got hypothermia. Sure it was summer but I don't care what anybody says. The water was still freezing especially at night.

By the time we pulled John B out of the water as much as we could Jj & Jasmine finally let go of each other. They were both smiling ear to ear & I hated to ruin this moment but no way were me & Pope going to be able to carry John B to the van alone.

"Hey guys, this is cute & all & I really need a backstory & explanation when we get back to the chateau J, but John B's passed out so it's all deadweight. We need help." I said breaking them out of what ever trance they were in.

The both of them immediately ran over to us & helped carry him. I saw Jasmine analyzing John B's features & it felt like I was stabbed in the heart. It was like jealousy & sadness took over.

Am I really falling for her this fast? I didn't even know I was anything besides straight until like 20 minutes ago. Snap out of it Kie.

~~~~~~~~~

We brought John B to his van, The Twinkie, & started the way to the chateau. Pope was driving & I was in the passenger seat. Jj & Jasmine sat in the back with John B catching up. I caught myself several times looking at her through the review mirror. I noticed the way she smiled when she talked about surfing & music. Anybody could tell those were the two things she was the most passionate about. I also noticed the way her smile faltered, the way she immediately started twisting her bracelet & how she struggled to come up with a lie when the subject of past relationships came up. The white silicone bead bracelet looked familiar but I couldn't pin point from where until Jj started talking about the trick he mastered when surfing a few days ago.

Jj likes to talk with his hands so my attention was drawn to them. I then realized Jj had the exact same bracelet just in black. It must've been something they got together when they were little. It makes sense why Jj cherished that bracket so much. I find it sweet how they both kept it on. I want something like that.

Jj didn't seem to notice, but it didn't get past me. She laid her bag on top of her legs & was constantly making sure her shorts were pulled down. It could mean one of two things but that's not my business & it will come out when it comes out.

I was too busy studying the way Jasmine looked out to all the houses & how she talked to realize she was staring at John B. Again. Analyzing his features like I was her's just seconds ago.

It was almost as if she zoned out because when she seemed to come back to reality she was quick to wipe away a stray tear from her face. It took everything in me not to crawl over the seat & hug her. Jj didn't seem to notice the tear either. Maybe he was just too excited but that's something I thought he would still notice.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: i'm so so so sorry this took so long. i'm going to try to stack up on chapters to put in my drafts for when things like this happen. but i hope y'all liked this chapter. it kind of gives a little look into possible drama & maybe a possible love triangle? don't forget to vote if u liked this chapter. again i am so sorry it took so long. but i hope this made up for it. i'm going to TRY to publish another chapter tonight but i might fall asleep before being able to finish it considering it is 6 in the morning for me right now. but happy new year yall. let's hope 2022 is better than 2021 was.

(not edited)
word count: 1157 words