𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Jasmine POV:

It's been about 10 minutes of everybody just sitting in silence. Jj still wouldn't look at me. Me & Kie made eye contact a few times. She's gorgeous.

I sighed. Dreading this conversation but it had to be talked about sooner or later. I hopped off the counter & walked over to where Jj was laying. When I reached him I tapped his upper arm with the back of my hand. He opened his eyes & turned to look at me. Annoyance was so obviously written on his face that it might as well have been written with sharpie across his forehead.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"Yeah whatever." He replied getting up & grabbing my wrist.

He dragged me to John B's room & shut the door behind us. He sat down on the bed leaning against the headboard.

"What do you want?" He asked finally looking at me.

"Why won't you talk to me. Like you won't even look at me. We were perfectly fine yesterday. I don't know what I did. If it's about me-" I was cut off by Jj.

"It's about you going off behind my back to go see Luke after I told you not to. You don't fucking listen. Like are you deaf?" He said cornering me. His face was stern. Just like Chris's.

Memories from when Chris would corner me before him & Marina abusing me started flashing in my head. My breathing started to pick up & tears started forming in my eyes. It felt like a weight was put on my chest. I slid down the wall & covered my head with my hands. I started to silently cry waiting for what was to come next. Except it wasn't what I expected.

Jj sat down next to me & pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around me. He started to stroke my hair as my breathing slowly went back to normal.

I sat up & wiped my face. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know who he was. I should've listened to you." I said breaking the silence.

"It's okay." He replied grabbing my hand & rubbing it. "I shouldn't have gotten that mad over it. I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"I know i'm sorry. He didn't hurt me." I said.

"Let's make a promise okay?" He said turning his body to face me.

"Okay." I said mirroring his actions. I had a good idea on what the promise was but just from the little bit of time i've spent with him I know he's spontaneous so I could be completely wrong.

"Promise to never lie to each other again from this moment on." He said putting his pinky out.

"I promise." I replied wrapping my pinky around his.

"Okay. I'm gonna go back out there & chill with Pope. I can see if Kie wants to come chill with you." Jj said standing up & sticking his hand out to me.

I grabbed his hand & he pulled me up. "Yeah that's good. Thanks."

Jj nodded as he walked out the door. Looking back at me one more time before shutting the door. It was as hot as Satans left ball in here. I took John Bs shirt off & set it on the ground in a pile of clothes that was already there. I had on my black nike shorts & a floral lace bralette.

I plopped down onto John Bs bed & stared at the ceiling. I wonder where John B was. I walked back into the house before I heard them talk about what he was going to do & when everybody came inside he wasn't with them.

The door opening brought me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to see Kie standing in the door way. Her mouth slightly parted. I furrowed my eyebrows & followed her eyes. I looked down & immediately jumped out of the bed. "Shit. I'm so sorry." I said putting on John B's shirt.

"Uh yeah yeah it's good." She said running her hand through her hair & sitting on the bed. She had perfectly tanned skin & gorgeous curls. & her brown eyes were beautiful. She looked like one of those girls you see in public. You know, the ones you walk past & then never forget. One of those.

"Uhm so do you have a bathing suit with you?" She broke the silence pulling me out of my thoughts again.

"Uh no I think I only grabbed one when I came here & it's at the hotel." I replied walking over to the bed & sitting next to her.

"I've got an extra one i've never worn in my bag. Do you want it because we're going to be going to the marsh when John B gets back?" She offered.

"Yeah if you don't mind." I said smiling at her.

"Of course not." She said grabbing her bag. It was an olive green color & had pins all over it. It almost looked like an exact replica of mine.

"Here." Kie said handing me the bathing suit & smiling. "If you want we can braid each other's hair afterwards." She continued.

"Yeah. I'd like that. I'll be right back." I said smiling & walking out the door. I walked down the hall to the bathroom & saw Pope & Jj play fighting on the pull out couch. "Boys." I said laughing under my breath & rolling my eyes.

The bathing suit she gave me was a bikini. It was a matching marble set. The top crossed in the back & the bottoms had little slits on the side. I looked in the mirror & starting to regret taking her offer.

All I had were one pieces because I hated my body & it didn't show as bad

All I had were one pieces because I hated my body & it didn't show as bad. I looked fat. I heard somebody walk past the door before there was light talking coming from what seemed like John Bs room.

When I went to walk out of the door I almost pissed myself. Kie & Jj were walking towards the door & I almost ran into him.

"FUCK." I screamed. Grabbing my heart. What is it with this hallway & almost giving me heart attacks.

Kie & Jj started laughing. Kie was double over in laughter & Jj was leaning on his back against the wall laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Real funny. You assholes." I said being sarcastic.

"I hope that bathing suit worked out for you." Kie stated starting to stand up & catch her breath. "Because John B's & Pope are outside & we're leaving so c'mon." She said slightly laughing & running towards the door that almost killed me last night.

"C'mon little sis." Jj said wrapping his arm around my shoulders, mine around his waist, & walking towards the door. I could get used to this. I thought, smiling the biggest smile i've smiled in a while.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

a/n: guys i found a new text separator thingy. the flower right before this. i like it. also. finally a new chapter:)

not edited
word count: 1151 words