Author's Note

I'm back...and I'm better!

Just kidding, just kidding.

Hola my lovelies! I know it's been a WHILE since I last posted a book, or updated. I have been focusing on my other account (miss_liz201 for those interested), but I have finally decided to return to my old account a.k.a this account. I was debating which book to publish as my grand return book and I finally chose to go with Rules of Loving and finish off the Love series.

This is a spin-off to the first two books: Loveless Marriage and Loving You. You don't necessarily have to read those books first, but if you would like to you can.

This book is focused on Quinn Hathaway and his journey of finding love, however I do have to say that this book is going to be much darker than Loveless Marriage and Loving You. It's going to cover more mature topics, but fret not, I will still include some light-hearted humor. On that note, I am glad to be back my lovelies and hope you guys enjoy this story that will premiere January 1st.

Side-Notes...

I know many of you want the Dante book and I will write, I promise you guys. The reason I cannot write it right now is because it is not a standalone book. Although it is a spin-off, much off Dante's history begins in the Forbidden series (not out yet). To understand Dante, you have to understand his past hence why I cannot publish it yet. I am planning on having it out by mid-2022, and I will try my hardest guys.

I do have Once Upon A Drunken Mistake published on my other account and it is completed. I know many of you are asking when I am going to finish it because I did start it on this account, but the completed version is on my other account. It follows the story of Flora and Hayden and their royal scandal. So, if you are interested definitely check it out. Again the account is miss_liz201 . There is also a teenfiction novel I am sure many of you will love, especially if you read It All Started With A Dare on this account, it is called Boyfriend for Rent. If you are looking for a quirky love story, definitely take a look at that novel.

Thank you my lovelies! Xoxo 💋