Bringing the people

[SVSSS]

It had been some years since they lived in the bamboo house. Everything is going great like usual until the long lost Google voice spoken.

[*Ding* A notification from Rinthedumbass. Does host want to read it?]

'System?! I thought you're dead! And who the hell is Rinthedumbass?!'

"Shizun? Is something wrong?"

"The system is alive."

Shen Yuan already confess the truth to Luo Binghe at some point and surprisingly it didn't took to long for the insecure boy to accept the truth. And of course he hate the system since it force his shizun to do things that he didn't like.

"What did it tell you to do now?" The disciple ask curiously.

"It said that someone ID name Rinthedumbass send a message to me."

Then he press the message to see what it's about.

Dear Shen Qingqiu/Shen Yuan,

    I'm inviting you to come to the modern world with your husband. And don't worry this is not a scam cause I also send the same invitation to Shang Qinghua as well. If you agree to this invitation, please gather in front of the Bamboo House of yours.

From: Rinthedumbass

What? The modern world? I can go back? With my Binghe????

System is this real?

[Replying to host, this system confirmed this is real]

Shen Qingqiu can barely contain his excitement right now.

He can go back now! With his Binghe too!! \(○v○)/

"Shizun?"

Shen Qingqiu close his fan and ask his husband to sit with him.

After telling him the news~

The husbands then met up with Airplane bro and Mobei-jun at the bamboo house, the Peak Lords then discuss about this matter.

Just when some things grab the four of them into a crack that leads to somewhere.

In a blink of an eye, everything that surrounds them changed.

"Hello, Peak Lords and demon Lords. Welcome to the studio"

_________________________________________

[MDZS]

"Lan Zhan. Lan er-gege. Lan Wangji! Look at you, starving your poor husband!" That's what the all mighty yilling laozhu said as he whines to his husband, Hanguang-jun.

"Wei Ying, we already ate 1 hour ago." Lan Zhan reply.

Thus they kept walking (in Wei Wuxian case riding) until they met a familiar corpse who is holding a bag of carrots on the side of the road.

"Wen Ning?" 

Wen Ning saw the couple and immediately bow to them.

"Young master Wei, Young Master Lan."

Wei Wuxian hop down from his donkey and walk over to his friend. "No need to be so formal, what are you doing here anyway?"

Wen Ning re-adjust his posture and told the demonic cultivator about it. "I brought some carrots for the bunnies back at Cloud Recess but I got lose around here." 

Lan Wangji went beside his husband and felt something coming towards them.

He grab Wei Wuxian and jump back just in time before a purple whip with lighting strike down.