Everyday is Everyday ;)

[A/N: I am not writing any horny scene in here :) Hope you enjoy the story!]

The scene the switched into another place that seems like a shed, showing a man in the middle of writing something with blood on the flood. 

Some cultivators gasp at the sight. Some are curious what the mad man was doing rather than all the blood showed there, those people includes a certain Sect leader. 

A bunch of voices narrated the whole situation and some rumors about the Yilling laozhu's death, which including those saying that Wei Wuxian killed his adoptive family, yada yada bunch of bullshits as the man in the screen kept writing or drawing in their point of view. 

"Is he insane?!" - Mu Qing

"What is he doing?" - Mobei-jun

"I never seen that array before..." - Chu Wanning 

"Seems like he's insane to me." - Feng Xing

"What's with the rumors anyways?! How could a dead person be here with us if he's dead?!"- Shang Qinghua

The people who died at least once and those are still dead: ...

"When we return, we'll be having therapy sessions for the whole sect and probably the entire demon realm as well." -Shen Yuan

"I will note that down." - Yue Qingyuan

'Are we just going to ignore the fact that the man in the screen look exactly like young master Wei?!' - Shen Jiu

[A/N: Yes, we are.]

The array had started to glow a dark red color as the dark energy kept coming out from it, corrupting the surrounding. The donkey can be seen struggling to ran away since it was tied to one of the pole. The man start to talk as soon it was finished "I have summon you to avenge me, the vengeful spirit Yilling laozhu!"

The man then collapse, showing his face fill with make up.  

[A/N: I haven't read the novel since about 5 or 6 months ago so some parts are bound to be inaccurate, please do correct me tho.] 

"Who was this young man anyway?" Luo Bingge asked.

"This young man is young master Mo Xuanyu, he is the son of Jin Guangshan and second lady Mo in the Mo family, his father brought him to the Jin sect after ten years when he broke off the affair to learn cultivations. It back fired when he started developing feelings for his half brother Jin Guangyao which got him kicked out from the sect. He was sent home and got abuse for being homosexual and a failure, his mother can't handle the shame and died after a while. He got taken under his abusive aunt care and life goes on.

Due to the amount of abuse, he slowly fell into his madness and resent his aunt and the family greatly. He then study the sacrificial ritual that he notice in Jin Guangyao's treasure after Nie HuaiSang's visit. Sometime passed and he successfully summon Wei Wuxian after he sacrifices his soul." 

'So that's what happen... ' Wei Wuxian thought.

"Sweet Home Alabama-" Shen Yuan said quietly.

"I guess that make sense." Luo Bingge said.

Yue Qingyuan wrote something down about new rule should be add to the sect. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Rules:

- No banning any disciple or peak lord for being homo.
 - Bullying is no allowed in the sect. [we don't need another demon lord.]
 - Teaching demonic cultivation is alright but need to make sure it's safe to use.