Who is the victim this time?

[A/N: Hi! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I was busy! Also this is a very short story.]

[Hope you enjoy.]

-Up in the screening room-

Solice drag [Y/N] into the room along with Rin to watch the cultivators reaction. They laugh at some of their reaction when Rin accidently slammed her hand onto one of the buttons. 

"Uh oh." Luna who was walking by and saw what happen, he rush over trying to fix what the group did to the computer.

"Ohnonononononononono Aria's gonna kill us if they found out-" 

"Found out about what?" That scared the living life out of the boy. He tried to hid the evidence but failed miserably. 

"N-Nothing! Just some random memes I found- Wait no!" The screen showed a loading bar 

50%  Loading new character...

-Continue?-

"What's this?" Aria walk over to the control panel, looking confuse. Solice just hug Aria from behind while looking at the screen in confusion as well.

*Author has enter the chat*

[A/N: Just a little surprise for yall~ Don't worry it won't effect the others...much.]

Aria: "What-?!"

[A/N: Don't worry about that! Now hurry up, we can't let the guests wait for that long :)]

Luna hesitantly pressed the continue option, then not even 5 minutes later they heard a thud from behind them.

The team slowly look behind them to see the man that fried his wife to dead sitting at the door, looked like as if he got ran over by a carriage.

"May someone explain why he is here, and in his own body as well?" Eclipse asked. The group looked at each other before they all agree to move the man to the reaction room with the others as well.

-Meanwhile with the cultivators-

'They're taking longer than usual, did something happen?' Chu Wanning thought. Usually he was never the one to be worry about these kind of things but his husband had somehow fall asleep right after they were seated. 

And so he's a bit worried about him.

He look around the room to find if anyone notice but the others are either to engross in their conversations or too lazy to even care.

All of the sudden someone fall into the land of fluff behind them. This time it's someone that Chu Wanning is familiar with. 

Xue Meng also heard the sound and turn to look which victim is it, when he did he got a look of disbelief all over his face.

There he is, TaXian-jun in his misery.