Who is this and what have he done to the second Lan?!

[Just a heads up, the story they're reacting to does not belong to me. The title of the book is Uno Reverse belong to A_flower_in_the_snow / xinXiineboo]

[I just got informed that the author had change their username so I add it in, thank you helpful person in the comment!]

Aria: Maybe I spoke to soon-

[A/N: Heck Yeah! We got a request! That book is amazing btw go check it out. Take it away my dear!]

Rin: Alrighty ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, gays and straights welcome back! Now please keep your eyes on the screen or what you people might know as the mysterious black wall for our next show is about to begin!

Pei Ming got startled by the sudden voice but after he saw everyone are having calm expressions, he calm down a bit as well.

Wen Ning is curious what they're going to watch now. Mobei-jun still have the same cold expression. Shang Qinghua is having a bag of popcorn in his hands.

Rin: Also we will not be disclosing any other information during the show so please keep your question to yourselves until the end for we'll be answering them after.

The cultivators nodded.

The screen light up once again this time showing Cloud Recess in it's glory.

"Seems like this is about us, Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian said, clearly excited about it. His husband reply with a "Mn" as they watch.

Lan Qiren woke up breathing heavily after one of the servants woke him up. He thought he just died.

"Acting Sect Leader, your presence is needed in an hour for deceased Madam Lan's burial"  one of the servant said before they left the room.

Lan Wangji's eyes seems to dimmed a little after hearing that. 'Wait... uncle died?!' and his attention is back at the screen

Lan Qiren look confuse and walked in front of a mirror to see himself younger? 

"Time travel?!" he said as he came to that conclusion. 

5 months later... 

"What does Former Sect Leader Lan meant by that?" Jiang Cheng questioned but no one reply.

'A time traveler!' Shen Yuan is excited to see what goes down next.

Lan Qiren is back on screen again but this time he looks like he's in a rush. 

"Wei Wuxian!" 

'How could he forget that boy! He's suppose to be Wangji's husband!'

He and Wuxian got close after the boy told him his life in Lotus Pier.

Wei Wuxian seem happy about that

'By now Jiang Fengmian must be looking for him. Last timeline, he found the boy when he was 9, by now he should be 5. BUT HE LOST HIS PARENTS AT 4!' he thought while fast walking down the hall cause one of the rules in Cloud Recess is No Running.

'What took that man so long anyway?! Actually I don't want to know about that.' He thought as he arrive to where he'll be having breakfast with his nephews. 

He think that he should bring both of his nephews for safety measures and so he did. (with bribery of course although that's forbidden as well but who cares!) 

Lan Wangji is surprised. Jiang Cheng is done with his life at this point. Wen Ning enjoyed the view of Cloud Recess. 

Shang Qinghua is thinking if he should add this kind of scenery into his novel. Liu Mingyan is already taking notes. Qi Qingqi is wondering who is the person on screen. 

Chu Wanning is also taking notes of their clothing design. Xue Meng is thinking if he should upgrade Si Shen Peak.

"Who is the elder?" Pei Ming ask.

"That would be the Acting Sect Leader of the Lan Clan, Lan Qiren. He's the uncle of Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen and uncle-in-law of Wei Wuxian. Brother of Qingheng-jun who's also the father of the Twin Jades of Lan." 

Meanwhile with Lan Xichen back in MDZS...

The man could be seen taking a stroll in Cloud Recess before he felt chills. 

"Hm?" The man shrugs it off and continue his walk.

{Back with the (kidnapped) cultivators}

Lan Wangji remembered that the voice told them that they know everything about their life so he didn't question the information that he just heard.

A loud "bang!" can be heard from the screen as they saw the man barge open the door.

"Qiren, you have not visit me for months, ho-"

"Brother, you and I are having this conversation right now!"

Then it switch to three young children are playing with each other.

Which are Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen 

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng eyes widened. Lan Wangji had a feeling something is about to happen.

Ning Yingying is looking at the children in awed. The kids really remind her of A-Luo when he was young. 

The three were playing until a beaten up Qingheng-jun ran over to them and apologize to his sons while promising he would be a better father. 

The man was crying too.

Lan Wangji was too stunned to speak.

"That's your dad?" Wei Wuxian spoke. He turn to look at his husband who looked like someone had seal him in stone. 

"Well I'm going to show a little about this story so there's going to be time skips." Rin then play the video.

"Someone must have punch some sense into him." a 15 year old Lan Wangji appeared on the screen, laying on the table. The camera turn to the 15 year old Wei Wuxian who is sitting with grace as if there a light behind him showing his beauty to the entire MDZS community. 

"What about it?" Wei Wuxian asked, putting the book down.

Jiang Cheng can't believe what he's looking at. Wei Wuxian look at his other self with disbelief. 

"Shameless." Lan Wangji said. To who? We'll never know.

'The stoic second Lan showing emotion and Wei Wuxian not being a troublemaker?! I must have drank to much lately.' Jiang Cheng thought. 

This time showed Lan Qiren woke up feeling a bit light. Too light. He touch where his beard should be only to grab nothing but the air. 

.  .  .

"Lan Wangji!!"

The camera switch back to the duo who are in the library.

"Come on I did Uncle a favor!"  Lan Wangji said. 

"Damn right he did." Wei Wuxian is proud of his other husband.

Now Lan Wangji looked a bit more older and is currently drinking alcohol (Tian Zi Xiao). Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang are all there as well. Lan Wangji gave Wei Wuxian a small cup and right after the boy drank it, he fell asleep. 

'Good thing this is not real.' - Jiang Cheng

[A/N: Or is it? Alright I was suppose to post this yesterday but as usual I'm busy. Hope you enjoy this story, sorry if this doesn't meet up to your expectations!]

Aria: So you're going to end this chapter like this?!

[A/N: Yes cause I'm also losing my motivation so better do it while I still have it. Plus I'll take one more request then I'll do what ever I want with the last chapter.]